Chapter 15

"Oh hello you person." Bunny began to assess Adiel as he stood at the door of her apartment. I sat on the couch, watching as she eyed him and walked around him. "You've passed my appearance test." She said calmly while nodding at him. "You may now enter my house." She dramatically pointed her hand elegantly towards her apartment and he gave an amused smile before walking in as she followed and closed the door.

"Hey." I waved in an arc motion and he returned it to me. I gave him a wide smile as he sat down on the couch beside me. Bunny dragged a chair from the dining table and sat in front of us.

"Now..." She was full on therapist mode. Not to actually give therapy, but behavior wise. Completely calm and keeping her voice womanly. What? Did that even make sense? I kinda suck at describing stuff don't hate me heh. "It is time... For me to test your personality." She breathed.

"Bunny?" I frowned at her, confused.

"You must get up in order for me to do this." Her vocabulary was having me near tears. Adiel obeyed and stood up. "Turn around." She asked. Oh... Ohh boy I know what she's going to do. I wanted to warn him but I also wanted to see his face.

"Whoa." Adiel blurted out as Bunny gave his... posterior a quick squeeze. She waited for him to respond further but when he waited expectantly, she sighed.

"You pass." She said quietly.

"Woo. Sweet." He sat back down and chuckled.

"But your bottom is like a baby's... So... Soft." She gave me a frown of shock. I shrugged as Adiel laughed. "What?! You've never touched his butt?!" She shrieked.

"No?!" My eyes went huge.

"You should." She pointed a finger at me and nodded. I grinned.

"It's so soft!" She mouthed before turning to him. "Hey so yeah, how long have you been with my sister what makes you think I'll let you keep her?"

"Are we still doing the tests?" He asked.

"We aren't..." Bunny shook her head. "You are." She repeated her question. I tried to focus but my phone received a notification and I opened it.

Tiegen. Again.

Nice timing though.

<don't trust him. He'll break you.> Was all the message said. I rolled my eyes and went to her profile to block her but not before I noticed the latest picture she had posted. Funny.

It was the same dark jacket guy from before, except, it was a shot of their hands. Together. It was more of her hand over his so I couldn't see his hand much. I frowned. If Tiegen and Adiel really had met at this so called party, shouldn't he have at least let me know?

I turn to him and stare at him with a poker face. He turns to me and raises his eyebrows.

"Who's Amanda Tiegen?" I ask.

"Oh." He says before he sighs. "Just... One of my worst relationships ever." He mumbled.

"Ok?" I said quietly. "When's the last time you met her?"

"Idk? Years back maybe?" He shrugged. I could tell he was somewhat uncomfortable talking to me about it.

"Ok well, you two just discuss this." Bunny said quickly while standing up. "I'm gonna go poop." She hurried into her room. I turned my attention back to Adiel.

"So you didn't meet her at the party in Singapore?" I questioned.

"No?" He frowned. "I did see her. Brief glances. I tried avoiding her as much as possible." He tried to justify.