Chapter 9

I called up Tiana the next morning as soon as I woke up-which was around 9 ish. She picked up almost instantly.

"Hey I-" she began.

"Shut up." I nearly shrieked. "Really Tiana, I know I messed up but what you did was totally uncalled for and a really douchey thing."

"What?" She seemed shocked. "What are you talking about?! What did I do?" She was getting mad too.

"Bitch please. Don't play dumb with me, I know what you've done." I was clearly hurt that she would take it from me. "I know I shouldn't have fallen for him and even gone for him but you kept saying you were over him and I really took it seriously. I couldn't help stop my emotions Tiana, but I think you have enough sense not to have done something like this!"

"Oh god. Stop accusing me of stuff. If this is about your stupid pasta necklace, I didn't take it."

"How do you even know it was taken!? Wow Tiana just... Ok wow... I am so done."

"I di-" I hung up before she could finish her sentence. She takes it and doesn't even have the sense to admit it. That was really low of her. In fact... A bit too low. I guess you could call us even. I stooped to a level she didn't think I'd get to... And now she's done the same to me.

What a bitch.

。。。

Adiel came by later that evening and helped make submarines for dinner.

"Oh, yeah, by the way, I told Tiana about the necklace thing last night. She said she didn't know. She came by, talked to your mum and left." Adiel said to me while cutting up the ham.

"What do you mean she doesn't know, of course she knows. She took it." I frowned.

"She didn't. Your mum never said she came into the house." Adiel raised his eyebrows. "Besides, why would she when you're not home."

"Why'd she come by anyway?" I turn to my mum who walked into the kitchen. "Hey mum, why'd Tiana come by?"

"Oh her? She said she had to talk to you about something really important." My mum began to sort out the items in the fridge.

"When did she leave?" I got a sick feeling in my stomache and didn't like where this conversation was heading.

"Right after she talked to me."

"Did she..." I gulped. "Did she come into the house?"

"No?" My mum turned to me and frowned. "Why would she? She said she was off to work and thought she'd drop by to talk to you but left since you weren't home and she was getting late."

Oh...

Oh my god.

"Fuck!" I shrieked.

"Don't swear!" Both Adiel and my mum frowned at me as they said this.

"Sorry." I said sheepishly. My little sister Lily ran to me and hugged me. "Sup Cookie?" I called her cookie since she was super obsessed with them. I lifted her up and hugged her.

"Liam's bad." She struggled with her words. Liam was her twin brother. Even if Liam could speak easily at the age of two and a half, Lily was a bit on the less developed side so she had difficulty managing that bit.

"What'd he do?" I asked, curious.

"He put food under his pillow and hide it." She concluded.

"Ew." I scrunched up my nose to which my sister nodded, her eyes wide. I sighed as I put her down. "Show me the food." She took my hand and took me to the room the twins shared and pointed to my brother's pillow. I took in a deep breath, preparing myself for the icky gooey and sticky mess I assumed he's made, unless it's a crunchy snack, of course. I grabbed the pillow and took it.