But Lauren didn't want to talk about it, she was over the whole baby shit. She didn't even want to think about what she lost. She thought if she get the baby she can get Camila.

But after calling her the school slut, Lauren knew she fucked up.

Ally got in the car, and Lauren driver off. They didn't talk the whole drive. Ally got out seeing Lauren look down.
"Talk to her, and be nice." Ally told Lauren, Lauren grinned driving away.
****
Lauren bought flowers for Camila, she really was sorry for calling her that. She was just mad. She has known Camila for years, Lauren knows when she's lying, and Lauren knew Camila was lying. But the fact that Camila would say that to Lauren, knowing that Lauren doesn't like Shawn pissed Lauren off.

And that's why she said that.

Lauren knocked on Camila's door, Alex answered. "Lauren, how are you, breaking my daughters heart."

Lauren didn't want to get into the whole situation so she just grinned at Alex's joke.

"Camila's in her room." He told Lauren.

Lauren smiled walking to Camila's room. Lauren knocked before walking in. Camila was reading a book, she saw Lauren and rolled her her side so she was looking at her.

Lauren walked to Camila's bed and got on hearing Camila groan. "I hate you." Camila said, Lauren smiled. "I know, I love you too." Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila.

"Why are you here?" Camila asked not looking at Lauren. "I wanted to tell you I'm sorry, I brought you flowers." Lauren said shaking the flowers.

Camila didn't move, "I'm sorry Camz, I'm sorry for assuming you wouldn't care about my opinion. I'm sorry for giving up, I'm sorry for calling you the schools slut even though I knew you were lying." Lauren said, forcing Camila to flip on her back.

They were looking at each other. "I'm sorry, really I am." Lauren said seeing Camila's smile on her face. "Can we be best friends again?" Camila smiled taking the flowers. "Yes." Lauren and Camila smiled. Lauren and Camila started to laugh. Lauren and Camila leaned down kissing each other.

"Oh, sorry." Camila said wiping her lips, and Laurens lips.

"Remember our deal? Whenever, where ever. If one of us needs it. No strings attached, I promise I won't catch feelings." Lauren said making Camila giggle.

"I promise too, last time was really complicated."

Camila and Lauren leaned down kissing each other. "We should probably wait until my dad isn't in the house." Camila suggested.

Lauren smirked, "Whenever, where ever." Lauren leaned sucking on Camila's sweet spot. 

"Lauren, wait. Maybe we should rewrite our rules." Camila whispered. She really didn't want to get caught.
*******
A few months later
Lauren, Normani, Dinah, Ally, and Camila walked in the halls, in their cap and gown.

Dinah got into this singing school in New York. Normani got into the same college for dancing.

Ally is gonna become a nurse, she's going to college in Pennsylvania.

Camila is going to become a teacher, in the same college as Lauren. She's going to be a doctor.

"Remember when we had a food fight in freshman year?" Dinah asked. We all laughed, "Yeah, stupid seniors for starting it." Normani said.

"Remember when we sex in the restroom stall." Lauren whispered into Camila's ear.

Camila felt chills all over her body.