Chapter 10

(A:N someone requested a flashback like five chapters ago about a subject and so here it is. This okay if you don't read it. It's not important)

Walking into Ms. Hens classroom Lauren didn't feel confident. She knew Tracy's birthday was today. Tracy is the most popular girl in elementary school. Today Tracy is going to pass out invitations to her party and Lauren would kill just to be noticed by someone. Lauren took a seat in front of the classroom with a brown eyes girl next to her.

When Tracy walked in the class she passed out the cards, when she walked to the front where Lauren was she smiled at Lauren. "This one is for you, and for you Camila." Tracy said handing both of them a card. Lauren couldn't finally breath correctly. Lauren looked at Camila, seeing how shocked she was. "Are you nervous?" Lauren asked, Camila looked up seeing a girl she never really saw before.

"Yeah, I don't get invited to a lot of parties." Camila told her, Lauren nodded looking at Ms. Hen start the class.
**********
Lauren's parents dropped her off at Tracy's house seeing balloons and a bouncy castle in the front of her house. Lauren said bye to her parents walking where her classmates were.

Camila walked up to everyone, catching Laurens eyes. "Okay guys lets go to my room and play games." Tracy said smirking at all of us. All the kids ran into Tracy's house and sat on the floor in a big circle. "Okay lets play truth or dare." Tracy said getting excited.

They all agreed with Tracy, Lauren sat next to Camila. They didn't really know each other but Lauren knew Camila more than all the kids in their classroom. "Okay, Lauren truth or dare?" Tracy asked. Tracy was this trouble maker,
that's why shes cool in elementary. Tracy was basically a bitch to kids in school.

"Um dare." Lauren said, thinking cool kids pick dare first to make people think that their not scared of anything. But Lauren was, she knew Tracy's a mean girl.

"I dare you to...kiss her." Tracy pointed to Camila. Everyone started to whisper. Lauren felt her throat to close in. She never thought about kissing a girl.

Camila looked at Tracy, the only way to become friends with the cool girl is to do what she says. Lauren thought the same thing. Lauren looked at Camila and smiled. "Can I kiss you?" Camila asked Lauren nodded counting to three and lean in pecking Camila's lips. Lauren smiled, she actually liked it. Camila felt something and smiled, but she pushed it away.

The game went on, Lauren ended up kissing Camila a few more time until it was time to eat.
*****
In elementary school Lauren and Camila would talk sometimes. They would play on the playground, but when it was time to leave Camila and Lauren ended up under the slide, kissing. Lauren didn't know what was going on, she liked kissing Camila, and same with Camila.

In middle school, that's when Camila and Lauren started to get closer. They would face time, and call and text and see each other every single day. Lauren would sleep over at Camila house and they would make out. When they started to get older around 7th or 8th grade they would do more then just kiss. Lauren would start kissing Camilas lips, then tongue would get involve. Camila thought she was gonna get pregnant if she kissed with her mouth open,that's what her mom told her.

One afternoon that's what they were doing. Lauren felt Camila's mouth open,and she went for it. Camila shot up making Lauren confused. "What would you do that?" Camila asked holding her mouth. "What do you mean? You opened your mouth." Lauren told her wiping her mouth.

"I could get pregnant." Camila said,making Lauren laugh. "No you can't." Lauren told her. "How would you know?" Camila asked still mad. "Camz, you get pregnant when someone...you just can't get pregnant with a tongue." Lauren said scooting closer to Camila.

"Are you sure?" Camila did like how it felt. "Promise." Lauren said holding her pinky out. Camila smiled locking their pinkies together. "Can you do that again." Camila softly said. Lauren smirked. She crawled back on Camila moving the brown locks out of her face.

Lauren started to kiss Camila's lips, feeling Camila kiss back. Lauren held onto Camila's shoulders, wanting to go lower. Camila opened her mouth feeling Laurens tongue play with her tongue. Camila let out a moan turning Lauren on. Lauren slowly moved her hands down to Camila's chest, not hearing her complain. But something made Lauren stop.

Lauren pulled away realizing something that might ruin her friendship with Camila. "What happened?" Camila asked. "Nothing. I think I'm gonna go. I'll call you" Lauren said rubbing out of Camila's house.

A few months later Lauren told Camila shes gay.

That's when Lauren met Ally, and how they started to date in high school. Camila and Lauren stopped kissing but the memories and feelings stuck with them.

Authors note
Okay so I was reading comments for this story and I saw a comment saying I should do a flashback about how Camila and Lauren started to kiss,if that makes sense. Basically before they were friends or I guess doing it they didn't know each other and that how they got so comfortable with each other.
So yeah I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys
P.S. I made a new story called Accidentally In Love go check it out.