Chapter 11

Lauren stood outside her best friends house with a black dress, with shorts underneath. The dance was in an hour and she couldn't help but smile when Camila walked out with a red dress. Camila walked to Lauren blushing. "You look...beautiful." Lauren said looking at her stunning girlfriend. "Stop, your make me blush." Camila said hitting Laurens arm, playfully. Lauren walked to her car, opening the door for Camila. She shut the door once Camila was in. Lauren walked to the other side getting in.

Lauren pecked Camila's lips, Camila kissed back quickly. "Dinah said she's already there with Normani. Ally is gonna be there too...and Shawn and Ariana." Camila told Lauren. Lauren can tell Camila was insecure, I mean Laurens first actual love, going to be there. "I love you, not anyone else." Lauren told Camila, Camila smiled nodding her head. Lauren drove off to the school on a Friday night.

Camila and Lauren walked hand and hand in the gym, Lauren paid for their ticket and went in. "Mila, Lauren, over here." Normani called for them. Camila and Lauren smiled walking to their friends. Normani was wearing a purple dress with a rose headband in her hair. Dinah was wearing a green and blue dress with her hair curly.

Ariana and Shawn was their too. Shawn and Ariana are not dating, but they just seem it was the right thing to do. Ariana still likes Lauren and Shawn still likes Camila.

"I'm gonna get some drinks." Lauren said very loudly trying to get her voice to be heard from the loud music. Camila nodded in dire need to be alone. Lauren walked away, causing Ariana to follow her.

Shawn drifted off dancing with the music. "Guys. I think I'm pregnant" Camila said immediately getting the girls attention. "What?" Dinah asked.

"Ally you know, she has a dick. Okay so just to point that out. Okay last week when that group hang happened. We kinda did it and she kinda didn't pull out" Camila said seeing all of them with their mouths open.

"What do you mean " kinda"?"Ally asked making Camila feel uncomfortable talking about this with Ally. "We had sex and we didn't have a condom and she didn't pull out, happy? And a few days ago I took a test and it came out positive. I haven't even told Lauren." Camila said getting a hug from Normani, Dinah and Ally.

"What can we do?" Normani asked.

"Just keep this between us I don't want her to find out." Camila said as Ariana and Lauren walked back with drinks. "Here you go." Lauren said handing a drink to Camila. No one said a word when Lauren came.

"Thanks babe." Camila said kissing her girlfriend. "You wanna dance?" Lauren asked seeing Camila look nauseous when she drank the punch.

Camila held her mouth closed and rushed over to the trash, "She ate something bad." Dinah said running over to Camila. Lauren nodded her head still confused. "You wanna dance?" Ariana asked Lauren. Lauren smiled and walked with Ariana to the dance floor. Camila saw this and bursted out crying. "Mila, you can't be crying like this." Dinah said holding her hair.

"I know but they look like a cute couple." Camila cried feeling angry.
Camila went to the punch seeing some boys pour something in it. Camila spent hours drinking the punch seeing Lauren having a great time with Ariana.

Lauren is hers and now this tramp was trying to take her place. Camila walked to Ariana making Dinah and the rest, stare at her wondering what she was gonna do. Camila pulled Ariana off of Lauren, making everyone look at her. "Camz, what are you doing?" Lauren asked picking Ariana up. "Oh shut up, you were gonna fuck her if I didn't stop her." Camila said. Camila always spoke up and wasn't ashamed of what she stood up for.

"What's wrong with you? I'm with you. Why would you think I'll cheat?" Lauren asked feeling hurt. Camila bursted out laughing, trying to hold on to Lauren, but she just push her off. "Have you been drinking? I'm gonna take you home." Lauren said picking Camila up, she let out a giggle waving to everyone.

Lauren and Camila went in Laurens car and drove in silence. Soon Camila sobered up trying to get Lauren to talk to her.

"Babe...LoLo.... Honey talk to me." Camila said tapping her shoulder. "Camila please." Lauren sternly said.

"What did I do? I'm sorry, it wasn't my fault." Camila said, Lauren stopped her car in front of her house. "Camila you accused me of cheating, you pushed Ariana, and you were drinking." Lauren said making Camila groan remembering.

"I fell in love with a different person...and I think we should break up."

Authors note
It's been a while, don't worry I have a plan for this
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys