Chapter 15

"Breath, breath, you got this Camz just relax." Lauren said seeing Camila breath just fine.

"Great now I want the moms to hold your partners hand and tell them thank you." Linda, a councilor for beginner parents said.

Camila looked at Lauren who was right next to her on the ground. Camila was seven months pregnant, and very much showing. She's due in a few months.

Camila smiled seeing Lauren stare in awe at her stomach. "Thank you." Camila softly said. Lauren looked up and smiled.

Camila didn't want to get attached to the baby in her, she couldn't she already has a family who wants their baby.

Linda ended the class, and Lauren helped Camila get up from the mat.

"I want some pizza." Camila wined, Lauren took out her wallet and went to the food stand. "Can I have pepperoni pizza, just one." Lauren said handing the girl the money.

"Shes yours?" She asked handing Lauren the pizza.

"All mine." Lauren said smiling looked back seeing Camila laying down on the ground as people walk around her.

"She's a keeper." the girl joked making Lauren laugh. "Thanks." Lauren said handing the girl a tip.

Lauren walked to Camila on the ground. "Come on, you need a shower" Lauren said handing Camila her pizza.

Lauren grabbed onto Camila's arms a lift her up. "I love you." Camila said walking with Lauren seeing Linda talking to some parents.

"I love you too." Lauren said seeing something move in Camila stomach, Lauren was about to freak out but she just told herself it was nothing.

Lauren and Camila got home and Camila took her clothes off heading to the shower. Lauren took a seat on their bed. Camila was washing off all the sweat from that day feeling her stomach kick, she looked down seeing the baby kick.

"LAUREN!!!" Camila screamed, within seconds Lauren ran in seeing Camila point to her stomach. "The baby was kicking me" Camila said trying to catch her breath.

Lauren laughed seeing the baby kick again. "It's okay Camz, remember you have a baby in you." Lauren said making Camila smile.

"Sorry for scaring you." Camila said feeling Lauren kiss her lips.

"I don't care, you can do that all the time." Lauren said making Camila feel better.

"You know I'm due in a few months , maybe weeks." Camila said making Lauren grin, she really wants to keep her kid but its what Camila wants.

"And to think we haven't had sex in nine months." Lauren smirked. Camila smiled slapping Lauren arm.

"Well after the baby comes out we can make up for lost time" Camila said kissing Laurens lips. "Plus you're scared you might hurt the baby."

"You're so beautiful." Lauren said making Camila smile.
********
"Lauren..." Camila softly said tapping on Laurens chest.

Lauren moved a little not really waking up. "Lauren." Camila said with a little more force to her chest.

Lauren opened her eyes feeling the bed sheets wet.

"Lauren, the baby coming!" Camila yelled holding into her stomach. Lauren shot up turning in the lights. Lauren and Camila have been waiting for this for weeks. Lauren called the hospital telling them about Camila.

Camila got up and went to the restroom. "I'll call the baby parents." Lauren said grabbing her shoes.

"Camila?" Lauren called out. She walked to the restroom seeing Camila putting on her make up.