Chapter 9

Lauren panicked, she was pacing back and forth in her room, she wanted to have this double date with Shawn and Camila, but it would just be very awkward.

"Normani please can you just do this one thing for me." Lauren begged.

"So you want Dinah and I to tag along?" Normani said still not getting it.

"Normani, yes. It's going to be awkward eating with Shawn, a sweet guy and Camila who I've seen naked!" Lauren raised her voice.

"Okay dude, chill. We'll go, but your paying." Normani said, I nodded my head.
*****
This is it, all six of us, we didn't talk we only sat there eating.

"So...how's everyone?" Lauren asked, everyone nodded.

Camila sat there with Shawn and Lauren next to her, she wanted to hold Laurens hand, but she couldn't.

"Here try this." Ariana said to Lauren, she fed her some weird food.

"Wow,that's really good." Lauren said in shock.

"Shawn try this." Camila said trying to be sexy, but when shoving an egg roll in his mouth didn't really do the job. Dinah and Normani started to laugh when Shawn started to choke.

"It's...great." Shawn said coughing.

Camila looked down, embarrassed of how weird she was acting.

"So how long have you guys known each other?" Ariana asked looking at Lauren and Camila.

"We met in elementary school,early on. We became best friends,she was the out spoken one and I am her side kick, standing by her." Lauren said, warming Camila's heart.

"Yeah, remember when we went camping and I got poison ivy. It was the worst, or when we had our first sleepover?" Camila said bring up memories.

Lauren started to laugh when she mentioned the poison ivy, but she buried her face in her hands when she mentioned their first sleep over.

"Wait what happened?" Shawm asked.

"Don't." Lauren pleased holding Camila's arms.

Camila smiled at the touch she missed for so long.

"It was after you came out to me, my parents trusted you but they wanted Lauren to still sleep in a different room, so it was raining that night.

Lauren knocked on my door, and I still remember you crying when you asked me if you can sleep with me. I, of course being the best friend I am I let you in. And then...we um fell asleep." Camila said lying about the last part.

When Lauren heard the last part, she smiled, she still remembers when they had their first kiss.

That sleepover, was when Lauren kissed Camila.

"Awe, that's sweet." Normani said not knowing what actually happened.

"Your the sweetest." Ariana said to Lauren, kissing her lips. Camila did not like that one bit.

"I mean, the thunder scared me, but I'm over it." Lauren said looking at everyone noticing how uncomfortable Camila was.

"Remember when -wait Ally?" Lauren began but Ally walked in with some guy.

Hey guys I hope you don't mind this is Troy, my boyfriend back from Texas." Ally said.

Lauren couldn't believe it, that had sex when she got back, and she didn't mention anything about a boyfriend.

They took a seat, Normani and Dinah were into it, they wanted to see some drama today.

"So its like a group hang." Dinah said as they all looked at her confused.
*****
Once everyone had dinner they got dessert. For the most part of the dinner Camila and Lauren couldn't stop talking about memories together.