Chapter 12

Camila and Lauren looked at each other, "What do you mean by that?" Camila asked. "You got drunk at a school event and you accused me of cheating Camila." Lauren said looking down at her steering wheel. She could feel the car spinning, she hands were getting bigger, and then changing color, "I'm so fucking stupid." Lauren said groaning. She hit her head on the wheel before looking back at Camila. "I don't know what the fuck I'm saying. I'm sorry." Lauren said hugging Camila.

Camila was confused with Lauren actions. She remembered she was drinking, she's pregnant, she can't do that. She needed to check if she actually pregnant...again.

Now she needed to tell Lauren.

"Lauren..." Camila said pulling away from the hug. "I'm pregnant." She said making Lauren stare at her. "But I need to go to the doctors becasue I drank."Camila said seeing Lauren heavily breathing.

"Lauren, are you okay?" Camila asked seeing Lauren sweat. "Yeah...but um is it mine?" Lauren asked, earning herself a slap to her arm. "Of course it's yours I've only has sex with you, idiot." Camila got after her.

"Well I'm sorry if I'm not taking this well. My head is spinning, Ariana gave me what I thought was pain killers, and now I don't think that's what she gave me." Lauren said, explaining her actions.

"I'm sorry." Camila said hugging her girlfriend. "Can you take me to the doctors?" Camila asked. "The doctors are not open at this time. I'll take you in the morning." Lauren told her rubbing her head.

"I'm sorry." Camila said, "For what? I'm not mad that your pregnant. I'm scared, I'm happy, I'm nervous, I planned to have a wedding before kids, and to be out of high school. But I am glad it's with you and not someone else. And I'm also glad I'm doing this with my best friend." Lauren said kissing Camilas lips.

"Remind me next time we see Ariana I'm gonna beat her ass for giving you drugs." Camila said making Lauren laugh. "I love you." Camila said looking at Laurens green eyes.

"I love you too." Lauren said feeling her heart race.
********
"Lauren and Camila, the doctor will see you now." The security said, Lauren and Camila walked in some room with a giraffe, and birds. "Okay so if you can just sit down here and lift your shirt." The doctor said, Camila did what he told her and held Laurens hand.

The doctor put cold gel on Camila and had this monitor showing Lauren and Camila if there's any baby.

"Okay so if you look here, you could barely see the little one but its still growing. Yeah Camila, you didn't lose your baby, just don't drink until your 21." The doctor said making Camila laugh, getting some tears out.

"So there's a living baby in her?" Lauren asked smiling when the doctor nodded. "I'll get some papers, I'll be right back." He said walking out.
"Lauren, we're having a baby." Camila said, then said it again soon realizing what she was saying. She felt nervous, she didn't know how to take care of a baby. And she still had school.

Lauren notices her girlfriend feeling the same emotions she was feeling last night. "Don't worry, we can do this together. I won't leave your side."  Lauren told her wiping the gel off of her flat stomach. "I know, but what if..." Camila said still thinking.

"There's not "what ifs" I'm gonna be there for you, because that's my kids too. I love you and my unborn child." Lauren said feeling her legs shake.

"I love you too." Camila said kissing her girlfriend.

Authors note
Okay so this chapter was just to explain a little better hopefully you got it
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys