Chapter 3

"So hows Texas?" Lauren asked over the computer. She couldn't let Ally go, how could she.

"Good, my parents say hi by the way. We all miss you." Ally said yawning. They been skyping for hours.

"Ally, I need to tell you something." Lauren started off. She and Ally weren't together so Lauren thought it was okay to have sex with Camila.

"Um well so we broke up, and that day I did something really stupid and well I had sex." Lauren said not really wanting to tell Ally who.

Ally seemed to be hurt. She knew Lauren and her were over she couldn't help but to feel hurt. Now even twenty-four hours that they broke up and Lauren was already having sex with someone else.

"Um that's fine. We're over that means you can have sex with whoever...were friends now so it's fine. I'm glad you can tell me these things." Ally said hurting inside.

"Really? Well okay I'm glad your not hurt. Im going to sleep now. Goodnight baby-Ally,sorry its a habit" Lauren apologized, Ally smiled and waved goodbye.
***
Camila wasn't over Austin. She would cry seeing pictures of them together. They were together for six months but to Camila it was a life time.

Austin wasn't a bad guy, Lauren loved to hang out with him. Everyone loves Austin. When Austin wasn't with Lauren or Camila he was with Becky. Austin knew it was wrong but Becky didn't make him feel like a third wheel or second best when Lauren came with them.

Camila went to school with Lauren like always.

She saw Becky against the lockers with Austin sucking her face off.

Camila felt outrage seeing them together. She didn't notice when Lauren pulled her back until Lauren had to pick her up dragging her away.
"Did you see that? How could he just do that?" Camila asked Lauren in the air. Lauren didn't trust that Camila was cooled off to be on the ground just yet.

"Just put some cold water on your face." Lauren told her walking in the empty restroom placing Camila on the ground.

"He never kissed me like that." Camila said walking to the sink. "Do you think why he broke up with me. Because I wouldn't let him do that? Lauren its my fault." Camila said not pouring the water on her face. Lauren needed for Camila to stop talking. She didn't like seeing her friend-best friend at that so hurt.

Lauren walked up to a rambling Camila and to shut her up she placed her lips on Camila's.

Camila didn't pull away, she enjoyed the feeling. Which wasn't okay for her, but neither of them moved.

When Lauren felt Camila tongue lick her bottom lip she opened her mouth feeling Camila's tongue.

Lauren moaned at the feeling pinning Camila against the wall.

"We...need to stop." Lauren said pulling away seeing the lust in Camila's eyes.

"What was the agreement, Lauren?" Camila asked walking over to the door Lauren heard her lock the door.

Lauren knew what Camila wanted her to say.

"Um whenever we feel like it." Lauren said hearing the bell ring.

"Um we shouldn't do this here, what if we get caught?" Lauren ask, she and Camila where very different. Lauren was quite, and stuck to the rules and well Camila she was more of a rebel.

"Your right. We should do it in the stall." Camila said pushing Lauren into a stall sitting on her lap attacking her lips.
***
They both walked out fixing themselves going to the next period.

"Lauren, I just wanted to tell you I'm still..." Camila said but Lauren nodded. Lauren knew that them hooking up will not change her best friends mind about her sexuality. She was fine with that. When she came out to Camila in 8th grade she fell for Camila so hard. She knew Camila and her will never be. When she met Ally she found a new door opening for her, she didn't want to have feelings for Camila. It was going to end bad. And when Camila met Austin, Lauren could actually relax because for once they were both happy. Without being together.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter. Tell me if you want this story to be longer
Vote/Comment
Love you guys