Chapter 4

"Lauren, so please explain to me what's going on between you and Camila?" Normani asked Lauren and her were just talking on her bed when it just slipped out.

"Camila and I have this agreement to have sex, no strings attached." Lauren repeated, she felt uncomfortable talking about this without Camila by her side.

"How does Ally feel about this?" Normani asked, Normani actually introduced Ally to Lauren.

"She's fine with it. It's been a week and she seems not to care" Lauren told her getting up to face Normani better.

Normani and Lauren have been friends since freshman year. Normani was Lauren's gay best friend, Normani guided Lauren for the do's and dont's in a gay relationship.

Normani met Camila when Lauren was spotted at the movies with Camila and Austin by Normani and her girlfriend Dinah.

They all go way back.

"How does it work? Did you fall in love yet?" Normani asked.

"When I need to...you know and if she feels like doing it then we do it..and no I didn't fall in love. And it won't happen." Lauren told her not believing her own words. She fell for Camila once and she can do it again.

That's what she didn't want. She didn't want feelings involved. Because it's just going to get her heartbroken.

"Whatever you say, but I don't want you to crawl to me saying how in love you are." Normani said Lauren smiled playfully punching her friend.
****
"Lauren, can you please do number 12 on the board." Lauren hates math, she can't get one question correct. She hates going in front of people but doesn't want people to know about it.

Lauren shook it off going to the front of the board. "We-ll I-I ju-us-st di-iv-ided..."

She started to stutter and blink uncontrollably when she could hear students whisper, what they were talking about didn't cross Lauren's mind she started to breath heavily. Camila got up to Lauren noticing the teacher and students look concern.

Lauren has stage fright and deals with it every time she gets called on the talk or do anything in front of people.

"Hey, calm down." Camila calmly said rubbing Lauren's back.

"Take her to the restroom." Their teacher said, they both rushed out.

"Are you okay, you nearly gave my a heart attack." Camila said looking into her best friends green eyes.

"Y..yeah I'm... Good" Lauren said catching her breath.

"You know you could tell the teacher your fear." Camila said. Lauren shook her head.

"I'm good. Okay I don't need people to feel sorry for me." Lauren snapped catching Camila by surprise.

"Okay, what's your problem?" Camila asked in concerned shes never seen Lauren like this.

Lauren didn't know why she snapped at Camila shes just sick of being so shy, and shes sick of Camila running to her side making her feel something inside.

"Nothing, Ally and I haven't been talking." Lauren said covering up the real reason behind it. Don't get Lauren wrong she and Ally haven't been talking lately, she knew she shouldn't be worried, Ally had school and everything, just like she did. It just hurt Lauren when she didn't hear the beautiful voice over the phone or to see Ally.

"Well maybe it's time...to move on." Camila said reading her mind. Camila knows Lauren better than anyone and knew that the whole "Ally thing" wasn't the reason but she just let it go.