Chapter 14

Lauren woke up hearing Camila in the refrigerator, eating. "Babe? Come back to bed." Lauren groaned slowly sitting up to see Camila on her phone with some cold pizza from last night.

"I'm not tired." Camila complained looking at her pizza like it was talking to her. All of a sudden Camila started to cry, she's only a few months in and this is a regular things for Lauren to encounter.

Lauren turned on the lamp, seeing the moonlight from outside their hotel room.

Lauren crouched down holding onto Camila's knees, Lauren just stared into Camila's eyes. She is the luckiest person in the world. Lauren smiled seeing Camila giggle.

"Can I get some ice cream." Camila cried, Lauren got up scared to tell her.
"Nothings open at this time, do you wanna wait until morning?" Lauren asked biting her lip. Camila cried even louder. "I'll get you ice cream, I'll be right back. Don't move." Lauren frantically said getting a shirt and pants on, before getting her car keys.

Camila nodded seeing Lauren leave.

Lauren came back with all types of ice cream. "Honey I'm home." Lauren said holding bags filled with ice cream.

Lauren locked the door seeing Camila asleep on the bed. Lauren smiled, she put the ice cream away and throwing the pizza away.

Lauren got in bed and just thought. She felt Camila wrap her arm around her body. She smiled thinking one day she's going to marry her.

Lauren and Camila still have school, no one to take care of the little nugget. Junior year is about to end and both of them want different things after high school.

Lauren wants to be a doctor, and Camila's wants to be a teacher. But they don't like to talk about it, because they know their gonna be apart.

Lauren is so overwhelmed, she's about to graduate junior year, she has a pregnant girlfriend, and they live in a hotel.

Lauren wants to provide for her family, just thinking of the word family makes Lauren smile.

She also was really scared. She knew nothing about taking care of a baby. She wanted to be there for Camila but she couldn't help but to think of running away.

She got up making Camila move to the other side of the bed. Lauren went to get some water. She groaned trying to get that thought out of her mind.

Camila is her best friend and just to leave her, to even think of that Lauren didn't deserve Camila.

Camila needs to have someone to be there for her, and not someone who wants to flake out. And Lauren isn't that person. But she wanted to be that person.

Everything is just too much for her. Lauren took her phone out and called Ally.

Ally woke up and groaned knowing it was early, "Hello." she said answering her phone. "Ally...I need your help." Lauren said.

"What's up?"

As Lauren told Ally, she was shocked Lauren felt that way. It was always Lauren and Camila, and without one it was like a book with no ending.

They needed each other, Lauren and Ally finished talking, they hung up and Lauren didn't know what to do.

Camila heard what Ally and Lauren was talking about, she let some tears slip out when she pretended to be asleep.

Camila knew Lauren didn't want to marry her, she's 17. Camila didn't want to marry Lauren either, she's only 16, still in high school. So now there's only one option.

Camila sat up seeing Lauren eating ice cream. "Hi" Camila said in a raspy voice. Lauren looked up and smiled. "Hey" Lauren said walking to her.

"Lauren, I don't want to marry you." Camila said seeing Lauren look down. "Yeah, no offensive but we're too young." Lauren said getting up the covers holding Camila's warm hands.

"You know my father, he wants a wedding, but if we don't have the wedding..." Camila said looking at Lauren. 

"No, we are not getting an abortion" Lauren told Camila, "No, not that...adoption." Camila said seeing Lauren moved away to get a good look at her.

"Why would you say that?" Lauren asked not understanding where this is coming from.

"I heard you with Ally, Lauren. I know  you're scared, I'm scared too. In seven months a living creature is gonna coming out of me, and its gonna be scary." Camila said almost to tears.

"But I'll be there for you." Lauren said seeing Camila shake her head.

"No, you won't. Lauren this is what I want. Are you gonna be with me until the time comes?" Camila asked.

"What do you mean until the time comes, I will always be with you." Lauren said seeing Camila look at their hands.

"I will. I support you Camila. If you want this, then I'll be there, until we die in each others arms from old age." Lauren said seeing Camila cry.

"Hold me, please." Camila told Lauren wrapping her arms around Lauren.

"Always." Lauren said throwing the blanket over them.
**********
In school Lauren protected Camila's stomach, she was showing a little. Camila would laugh when Lauren would bump into something from not paying attention.

"Hey, Camren" Dinah said walking up to Lauren and Camila. "What's up with the whole body garde?" Dinah asked.

Lauren and Camila never told their friends. "Um, where's Normani, and Ally?" Camila asked answering her own question seeing them walk to them.

"I heard my name." Ally said smiling at them.

"You wanna tell them?" Camila asked Lauren, "Tell us what?" Normani asked.

"Um, so Ally knows this but we're pregnant." Lauren said with a smile on her face. Dinah and Normani mouth was open, shocked.

Camila told them at the dance but she wasn't too sure.

"Isn't this great news?" Ally said not knowing the second part.

"But um, we're putting own little nugget up for adoption." Camila said seeing Ally turn to them. "What?" Ally asked in unison with Dinah and Normani.

"We're just too young to take care of a baby." Lauren and Camila said.

"We're really happy for you guys, really we are...now can we get some lunch?" Normani said making everyone laugh.

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter
Vote/Comment
Love you guys