Chapter 16

Senior year, Lauren and Camila had all the stress off of them. Camila moved back in with her parents before school started and so did Lauren. Things between them were a little shaky. But they love each other.

At school everyone now knows Lauren has a dick, and got Camila pregnant. People would mostly pick on Camila. Calling her names, it was just obnoxious boys.

Lauren and Camila walked in the school seeing Ariana and Shawn look at them, giving Camila a dirty look.

Lauren didn't notice, but she felt Camila grab onto her hand. "I don't feel comfortable being here. Can you take me home." Camila begged.

Lauren looked around seeing boys look at Camila, giving her a dirty look.

Lauren was about to go up to them and beat the shit out of them but Camila pulled her away. Lauren looked back at Camila walking to her car.

Lauren walked to her, "What's wrong?" Lauren asked.

"Lauren don't you see? They call me a slut. They hand you a metal for getting a girl pregnant. They give me dirty looks and call me names, they tear my papers and trash my locker.

I'm tired of this. I need my best friend right now." Camila told Lauren almost crying.

"And I'm here for you." Lauren told her, but Camila just shook her head. "No, I just need my best friend. Nothing else right now." Camila said making Lauren look at her.

"Camz, we have history together. You can't just leave this behind." Camila shook her head.

"Please Lauren don't make this hard for me. Let's face it before I told you about the baby our relationship wasn't going strong. The baby was the glue that held our relationship together, but now that he's gone our love is gone too." Camila told her.

Lauren shook her head. "I still love you."

"You were going to break up with me at the dance, remember? Lauren please stop being so difficult. We're still best friends. It's not gonna change anything." Camila told her.

"Stop it. Yes it will. Why are you doing this. I'm here for you. I love you. I can't let you go, I already let my baby go." Lauren told her.

"Your baby? It's our baby. And you wanted the same thing." Camila said making Lauren shake her head.

"I wanted to keep him, but I knew you weren't ready. I wasn't either, but we could've worked on it." Lauren told Camila who was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me? This is suppose to be a relationship were we tell the truth." Camila told Lauren.

"I didn't want to. Okay I thought if you knew what I was feeling you wouldn't care." Lauren said making Camila slap her.

Camila never slapped Lauren before, they were both shocked.

Lauren nodded walking away. Knowing it over. Camila wanted to take it back but it was too late.

Lauren ran off to the first person she thought of.
**************
"Lauren please stop crying." Ally told her. They were in the bathroom stall.

"It hurts so much." Lauren cried. "I know...trust me." Ally said holding Laurens hair out of her face.

"I'm sorry." Lauren said sitting up seeing Ally looking at her.

"For what?"

"Not fighting for us. We could've made it work when you left. But I didn't. And I'm sorry." Lauren told Ally.

"Awe, Lauren its okay. I made the decision too, I didn't want to let you go, but I had to. And now look at me. I'm back with my aunt, I use to have a boyfriend. But the best part is I get to see you everyday, and hear your voice."

Lauren looked at Ally, the same girl on the roller coaster, the same girl she kissed, the first girl who stole heart heart. The first girl who she had sex with. The first girl she would do anything for.

Ally saw Lauren staring at her. Ally would be lying if she said she has no feelings for Lauren. Lauren was the first person who saw her naked, who made her feel wanted. Who didn't care if she had morning breath.

"Let's get out of here." Ally said getting up quickly and taking Lauren with her.

They ran out of school, and into Ally's car. Lauren could feel her heart beating from the excitement.

"Where are we going?" Lauren asked Ally who was already driving.

"Somewhere really special to us." She said with a grin.
*******
Ally and Lauren went to this abandoned roller coaster ride. They both smiled. "This is the place we met." Lauren said seeing this now dull looking place.

In her head she imaged a colorful place with kids running around. She remembered she was scared to get on the ride, she remembered Camila waiting for her on the ride. Lauren smiled seeing the ride.

She remembered Ally scared too, she sat next to Ally. Holding hands as the rode the ride together.

Lauren smiled seeing Ally on the ride. "Come on, I think it still might work." Ally said holding the button the controls it.

Lauren chuckled climbing onto the ride. Ally and Lauren strapped themselves in and Ally pressed the button. The ride started to move, Lauren got excited remembering how they talked for hours in the ride.

Lauren wasn't looking for a relationship now, she just got out of one a few hours ago. She wasn't over Camila, she doesn't think she ever will.

Yet Lauren still loves Ally, how could she not. Ally was her first love. Ally broke up with Troy, he was just focused on rapping more than her.

Ally wasn't looking for a relationship. But she still loves Lauren. But Ally knows if she goes back with Lauren she'll just be going in a cycle.

"Ally, I need your help." Lauren said, Ally looked at her.

"I wanna find my baby."

Authors note
I hope you like this chapter this book is going to end soon, after graduation. Sorry this is a short chapter.
Vote/Comment
Love you guys