forty three.

The car ride to the hotel is nothing short of nerve wracking. Once we get there, we are individually escorted out by three new men that I haven't seen, and the question of how many people they actually have working of them crosses my mind. 

We are thrown into the elevator after being told to stay there until we're called upon to come out of it. I frantically look around the elevator for any signs of a camera, and thankfully find none. 

"There coming to get us really soon, guys. I let Harry take me and bring me here because he figured out that they ultimately wanted me for some reason. Katie, Niall is going out of his freaking mind. He's sad all the time and he misses you and loves you so much. Bella, Louis misses you just as much. And Gemma, Harry is going to get you and the rest of us the hell out of here as soon as possible. He can't wait to see you." I tell them, and they all smile like it's the first time they had in months. 

"He got the flyer, didn't he. Are you sure he doesn't want anything to do with me anymore? Don't just spare my feelings, I need you to tell me the truth." Katie says seriously. 

"He feels terrible about the whole thing. He knows the amount of shit you're going through right now. He knows you're being forced to do this. They all do." I say, as a massive sigh of relief pushes past her lips. 

The elevator door opens much too soon, cutting off the conversation. 

Four men stand in front of us, no one of them older than thirty. They look at us with a pure look of objectification and lust.

One man steps in and grabs Gemma, the next Katie, the next Bella, and the last one waits for me. "Hello, doll face." He says with a toothy grin. 

I smile slightly and my pulse begins to quicken. 

This is really about to happen.

He leads me into his hotel room, and locks the door behind him. "Well, we might as well get right down to it, eh?" He says, walking over to me slowly. 

He plays with the string that hold my coat together and tugs on it until the jacket comes apart. He shrugs the only layer of protection off of my shoulders and I shudder. 

"Cold?" He asks, annoyed. 

I shake my head and look back up at him. He grabs the back of my neck and forces his lips onto mine. I don't kiss him back, and he repositions his mouth, trying to get me to. 

When I don't do it again, he throws me roughly onto the bed and looks down on me menacingly. "Listen you little brat, I can tell it's your first day, but I didn't pay a shit ton of money to have me do all the work." He snaps at me. 

I nod sheepishly, afraid of what'll happen if I don't perform and grab his tie. He smirks and I wrap my legs around him, holding him close enough to reach up to his neck and press on his pressure point. 

He goes limp and lands on top of me, and I push him off with disgust. I nervously pace around the room and find myself looking hopelessly out the window, staring at the city skyline as if I could find Harry on one of the streets. 

I quickly turn my attention back to the room, and I'm going to have to make it look like something actually did happen. 

I open the bottle of champagne and pour some of it into the bathroom sink, and run back into the room to get a pen and a notepad. 

I scribble a note that says,

Thanks for helping me through and for the champagne, make sure to call again! xoxo

I sit in the corner of the room and hold the tears in, thinking if I let them out I might never be able to cry again. 

Harry's POV