eight.

Niall is still on the floor, helping Louis sit up. "Hm? Cristina would you like to start? I mean you were the one who just lied to my face a few minutes ago, right? How the hell did you end up here?" He asks enraged. 

"It was a spur of the moment thing, Dan, we cut class first period and got held up." I tell him. 

"Held up? HELD UP? What the fuck happened?!" He booms and walks over to me.

"No, you know what, spare me the lie because I already know what happened. I saw the news. The car, the one got shot up and somehow made it away, it was a black Range Rover, license HLC 2847. That just so happens to be the exact Range Rover sitting pretty in the driveway with no windows and freaking bullet holes all over it. You almost died! AGAIN!" He screams in my face. 

"Dan, I know you're upset but please, you need to calm down." I try to soothe him. 

"I don't want to calm down, this prick put you in harm's way and I'm just not okay with it. But what really hurts is that fact that you let him." He says quieter. 

"Alright you sappy little bitchbaby. I've had just about enough of you. You think it's okay to come- no, break into my home, insult me, beat up one of my best friends, and say shit like you own the place? No. Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my house and take your little girlfriend with you. It was a mistake, bringing her out today, and I promise it won't happen again. Now leave before I escort you out." Harry says, the rage now in behind his voice. 

I send Harry a confused and hurt look, but all he does is cross his strong arms over his chest and hold his steady glare. "Katie, are you coming?" I ask softly. She nods and makes her way over, causing Niall to frown. Dan and Katie walk out first, on the way to the car.

 "You know, you really had me there for a second. I thought that maybe you weren't the dick that everyone says you are, maybe you had a soul, much less a heart. But it turns out I was wrong. So I'm sorry, Harry. The mistake we made today was all mine." I say indifferently and shut the door behind me as I walk out. 

Harry's POV

Fuck.

"For the love of god, Lou, what the fuck happened?" I question, sitting on the ground next to him.

"I was walking over to my bike, school had just let out. I usually walk over with Liam, as you know, but the dumbfuck got detention today. Dan cornered me by the gate and threw me up against the fence. He had assumed she was with you and demanded to take him to wherever you were. I refused the first few times, but damn, the kid's got a mean right cross." Louis laughs dryly. 

"That motherfucking douchebag. I can't stand him." I mutter 

"Why? Because he's just a dick or because he's dating the girl you like?" Harrison asks me. 

"What? What are you talking about? Cristina? Please, she said it herself. I couldn't give a rat's ass about her." I lie. 

"It's okay dude, I get it. Believe me, I do."Harrison says and walks out of the room.

 "Okay mate, let's get you some peas to ice that eye, yeah?" Niall says lifting Louis up and walking him over to the couch. I walk into my bedroom and lie down, running today through my head. 

How could I have let this happen? How could I have let her blind me again? At the moment, I'm still trying to figure out what the hell I feel for her, since whatever the fuck it is is completely foreign to me. She makes me laugh, she makes me want to punch something, but most importantly she drives me insane.