twelve.

I stare at the letter for two more minutes before realizing there is an attachment. I flip over the piece of paper to find a picture. 

It's of my mother. She looks like she hasn't eaten in a week, she is gagged with a bandana, and tied to a chair. I would assume she was dead if they hadn't told me she wasn't, so I suppose she was sleeping.

The trail that me tears left leave a dry stain on my cheeks now. I think about the past few weeks of my life, and I think that none of this happened to me, to my mother, to Dan, before Harry. 

My realization turns my sadness to extreme rage. I throw the letter and the picture across the room, Angrily wipe my cheeks, and look for something to punch. 

I swing the table that hovers over my bed so hard the arm breaks, causing the food, the metal tray, and the entire table to fall, making a very loud sound. I throw the cup of water across to room, hitting the back wall, and then I take the remote, throwing it at the wall next to me, just inches from Harry's head. Lastly, I grab a pillow and scream my head off into it. 

All of them stare at me with sympathetic looks on their faces, making my blood boil even more. "NO! DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M BROKEN, BECAUSE I'M NOT. I NEED TO THINK, I JUST NEED TO THINK ALL OF THIS OUT, I CAN FIGURE THIS OUT, -" I stop, mid-scream. 

"NO! THIS WILL NOT BE OKAY, MY MOTHER IS GOING TO DIE, I AM GOING TO DIE, AND THE ONLY ONE WHO WINS IS MY SON OF A BITCH STEP FATHER WHO LIKES TO BE-" I stop myself once more, the boys continue to wait and stare, the sad looks replaced with shock and even fear. 

"AND THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT." I looks dead in Harry's eyes. "EVER SINCE I MET YOU, MY LIFE HAS BEEN IN RUINS. THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU. I ALMOST DIED TWICE, AND GOT SHOT, BECAUSE OF YOU, HARRY." I finish yelling and am surprised a vocal chord hasn't snapped. 

The look on Harry's face shatters my heart in pieces and ways I cannot describe. I almost think I see a tear forming, but he looks down and away, as if to collect himself. 

He looks back at me blankly, and opens his mouth. 

"I understand. I am very sorry about all that I've done to hurt you, and I could never say that enough. We'll get your mother back, and then you never have to see me again." He tells me and walks out. 

The rest of the boys continue their blank stares, and almost simultaneously snap back into reality. They look at each other for a moment, and walk next to my bed. 

"We are truly sorry about everything that has happened to you." Liam starts. 

"You are a very special soul and we, along with Harry are happy that we met you." Louis continues. 

"It's unfortunate you didn't get the same benefits about meeting us, but we will never forget it." Niall says. 

"But just remember one thing for us, Cristina." Niall smiles at me. 

"As many times as your life was put in danger because of us or Harry, he has saved you just as many times, in more ways than one." Louis reminds me. 

"If you will ever find it in your heart to forgive him, or reconcile, I truly believe your lives could be better for it." Liam says. 

"Now. Rest up and get better fast, alright love? We have a mum to find." Louis smiles. 

I smile back at them softly, and nod. "See you." I say and they exit the room. 

Niall's POV

I have never seen Harry that crushed before. I am his best friend, we've known each other practically since we were born. He was absolutely devastated. Even Taylor, the bitch that she was, never hurt him that badly.