thirty three.

Cristina's POV

"Are you sure you're up for this, love?" Harry asks me with selfish intentions. 

"Yes. Now if you would kindly leave and let me get dressed, that would be wonderful." I huff, looking at the clock. 

Harrison found out that the cop who is in charge of the entire precinct's evidence locker, Nick, is 21, single, and goes to some local bar called 'Pleasure' every night after work. So that's where I'm going tonight. 

Ever since Harry and I's vague and slightly confusing conversation yesterday, I felt a little guilty for doing this, like I'm betraying him in some way. But I just have to keep reminding my self this is what I have to do to get Katie back. I guess I have been a little distant from him ever since he brought me back, and I don't really know why exactly. 

Maybe it's because they reminded me everyday how I meant nothing to him, or maybe it's the fact that I've come to the realization that everything I touch, everything I love, gets destroyed. Am I being selfish, admitting my feelings for him? I mean look where all this has gotten my mom, my brother, and Katie for fuck's sake. 

I haven't really let myself cry yet, even though I know that if anything happens to her, my best friend, I will completely loose my shit. For good. 

I guess I don't really have time to cry, plus the fact that I hate it. I snap out of my daze when I hear his voice again. 

"Oh, c'mon. It's nothing I haven't seen before." He teases with a boyish grin. 

"Funny. Now get out." I smile back, and puts his hands up in surrender while leaving the room. 

I pull out the skin tight black dress from the shopping bag, along with a lace thong and a practically sheer bra. "Really, Louis?" I sigh to myself and slip the feeble materials on, but not without a struggle. 

I huff loudly and blow a strand of hair away from my mouth as I look in there mirror. The dress is extremely tight, showing off just what I like to keep hidden. Let's just say it's noticeable that I haven't worked out in a few weeks. 

There are two knocks on the door before whoever knocked enters, clearly careless about my decency. I spin around to see Louis grinning to himself. "I knew I was right about that dress. If only your face was in the back of your head so he could look at your eyes and ass at the same time." He teases proactively while laughing. 

I walk over and swat his arm, and he just laughs harder. "I never thought you would have had the balls to buy shit in Victoria's Secret." I admit, beginning to laugh myself. 

"Anything to bring Bella back." He says a bit somberly. The corners of my lips fall and he quickly changes his facial expression back to a devilish smile. 

"Anyway, we're leaving in 10. Finish getting ready if you need to and do whatever shit you females do. Harry and I will be waiting in the den." He tells me. 

I nod and with that he's gone. I fix my makeup and put a brush through my hair one last time before slipping on my heels and shutting the light out to Harry's bedroom before loudly walking into the den.

The loud clicking of my heels caused Harry's eyes to be torn away from his phone and look up at me. His eyes swell to the size of golf balls and his mouth falls agape. Of course I feel flattered, but this must be the most cliche thing in the world. He opens his mouth to speak, but I beat him to it. 

"I thought we agreed not to be the cliche couple." I say, not realizing what adjective I subconsciously chose to describe our relationship.