Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 14

Start from the beginning

Burēdo returned the smile and then frowned, speaking grimly. “I just wish it was under better conditions, my friend.”

I moved my hand to usher my cousins forward and all as one we tackled him to the ground, hugging him tightly. Just because I liked him didn’t explain the whole reason I was hugging him. If it was then my younger cousins would also be attracted to him. No, it was because we all liked him for his personality. He made you feel happier unintentionally. And we’ve all been quite somber these past few months.

“Ow! What the hell?!” He barked, looking down at us in shock then recognition flashed across his face and he huffed as we were shooed off by our uncle. I didn’t want to. I liked touching him.

He sat up, leaning against his knees and I held back a smile at his expression. Seems as if we winded him. I could definitely wind him some more.

Stupid hormones.

“Izaya!” Izabella-Skylar’s fourteen year old sister-cried, hugging my cousin as he stood. I snickered under my breath at the blush on his face as he hugged her back lightly. He smiled over at Yuki, his twin sister. I’m still surprised they stayed in different countries for a year. They were inseparable. That just goes to show that Izaya liked Sobo more while Yuki favored Sofu. I’m also shocked at the fact he stayed away for Izzy so long. It was obvious they liked each other. It’s surprising they haven’t dated yet.

I heard Skylar chuckle, obviously amused by his sister, and I held back the girly thoughts about the way his laugh made emotions soar within me. Gah….what the hell.

He looked over at us and I fought hard against a blush that threatened to overcome me.

“Hey guys, you want a present, don’t ya?” He asked, smiling at us and we all nodded.

He chuckled again and looked up at his dad, Shadou. Or Shadow in English. I watched as he grabbed a black suitcase and handed it to Skylar, who then unzipped it and pulled out three Ziploc bags with my cousin’s names and mine on them.

He handed one to Sakura who gave him a grin, stood up, bowed, said thank you and then scurried off. Then he gave one to Shizou who grinned and then followed after his sister. Then he tossed one to Izaya who was busy with Izzy but said thank you as they walked off together.

Then he turned to me and looked me over for a moment curiously then smiled, handing me the bag of my favorite American candy.

“What’ve you been up to Taru?” He asked.

I struggled to make sure my voice didn’t crack as I replied. “Nothing much. I have some thoughts on that Xbox game you and I thought about last time.” I unwrapped a Milk Chocolate Lindt Truffle as he nodded, getting a bag of his own truffles, zipping up his suitcase and then put it with everyone’s bags while the people themselves had seemed to have disappeared.

I stood up as well and led him to my room, pushing open the sliding door and sat at my desk while he let in our two dogs and then closed the door. A small blush was on my cheeks as he laid on the bed and spoke while I opened my laptop.

“So, what’ve you been thinking?”

I turned to him after a second of making my cheeks go normal and replied. “Well, you know how we were deciding on mythical crap and stuff?” He nodded, “Well, I started researching all the different types and crap and I decided that maybe we could do something like this.”

I opened my filing cabinet, searching through the tons of manila folders until I found the one labeled ‘Uchi de wa hīrō’. It was Japanese for ‘The Hero Within’. A video game idea we had come up with two years ago. We’ve talked on the phone many times about it and decided I would work on the character image while-since he had better equipment at his disposal-he would create the maps since he had skills in that because of Black Ops, Modern Warfare and all of those.