I grabbed my backpack and took out all of my school stuff and replaced it with two pairs of jeans, a pair of sweatpants, some boxers, a couple shirts and an extra sweatshirt. I took my phone, 500 dollars in birthday money, and another coat before slipping out the window and climbing down the tree outside it until I hit the ground. It was almost sunset so I had to find someplace to go, and I had to go fast. As I started walking I thought of all the places I could go, at first I thought Mason but that's a no because I can't go anywhere that has any ties with my time staying with Louis and Liam.

I continued to walk until I remembered the perfect place, I ran as fast as I could until I reached the train station. I ran to the ticket booth and stood in line until it was finally my turn.

"One ticket to Bradford please."

The guy looked really weirded out, I guess an eleven year old buying a train ticket by themselves isn't a normal sight but they eventually got over it. I handed over the money and they gave me a ticket and I climbed on board the train getting comfortable for the 4 hour long ride.

Liam's POV

Me and Louis just finished making dinner and Louis was paranoid, we haven't seen Zayn yet and he was supposed to be home by now.

"Where is he Li? He knows to be home on time!"

"It's okay Louis, why don't you get the puppy ready for the animal shelter to pick him up and I will call Mason's mother okay?"

He nodded and left as I picked up my phone and dialed Mason's house.

"Hello?"

"Hi! This is Liam Paylinson Zayn's father, I was wondering if Zayn was there?"

"Liam I already dropped him off about two hours ago, I saw him go in the house before I left."

"Oh, he must have snuck up to his room and is probably sleeping, thank you and sorry for the inconvenience."

"It's okay Liam, have a nice night!"

"You too."

With that I hung up and made my way upstairs and opened Zayn's door but he wasn't there, his school stuff was dumped where his backpack usually is and his suitcase that we just packed was opened with clothes missing so he has definitely been home.

"Louis! Get up here!" I yelled.

I heard a pair of footsteps running up the stairs and then Louis showed up out of breathe.

"What's the matter?"

"I called Mason's mom and she said that she dropped Zayn off two hours ago and that she saw him walk in the house, and his luggage is open so he must of been home but his bag is missing!"

"Shit! I'm going to try calling him, you try calling neighbors and Harry and Niall to see if they have heard anything!"

I nodded and went off to make calls same thing with Louis.

Zayn's POV

I'm only five minutes into the train ride when I get a call, I look down to see Louis trying to call me. I was tempted to answer it but I knew that this would never work if I did, I just have to accept this and distance myself. I denied the call but Louis kept calling back until I finally turned off my phone. I sat back in my seat and let sleep take over me as I planned out what I was going to do.

Harry's POV

We were at my coach's house just watching movies as a team and stuff when I got a call from Papa. I frowned because usually he would just text me so I excused myself and went outside to take the call.

"hello?"

"Harry! Have your or Niall seen Zayn?"

"No we came straight here after school, why what's going on?"

"Zayn's missing, I think he ran away, I've called everyone but no knows where he is, I think we have to file a missing child report with the police!"

"Oh my gosh! Me and Niall will walk home and see if we can find him while we're walking."

"Okay Haz, see you when you get here."

Papa hung up and I rushed inside where Niall was and grabbed him.

"We've got to go now!" I whispered.

"What? Why?"

"Zayn's missing, no one can find him, we have to walk home and try to find him on the way there!"

Niall sat up and we both left giving our coach the excuse that our parents need us home because of some family gathering. We started walking home calling out Zayn's name every once in awhile but we had reached home with no sign of Zayn yet. I ran through the door Niall right behind and saw Dad at the kitchen table with tears in his eyes and Papa on the phone with what I'm assuming is the police.

"Dad?" I asked.

He came over and engulfed me and Niall in a huge hug and by now me and Niall were also crying.

"Why did he leave?" I asked.

"I have no idea, but when Zayn is scared or unsure he tries to avoid the problem so something must of happened. We just need to focus on getting him back, Papa is talking to the police but I hope you understand that the LA trip will have to be postponed."

"Of course dad, we weren't expecting to go on vacation while Zayn is missing, but we will find him right?" Niall asked.

Dad nodded and gave us another hug before Papa walked over saying that the police will be here in a little bit to ask questions.