Chapter 2

Zayn's POV

I woke up with sweat all over me and tears coming down my face, I think that I might of had the worst nightmare to date, and I've had some pretty bad nightmares. I laid there sobbing to myself when I heard footsteps. Oh crap! That damn baby monitor I forgot about that, great now I'm ruining these good people's nice sleep. I heard the door open and I tried to stay as still possible hoping that they thought I was asleep but I couldn't control myself as the tears streamed down my face and I let out shaky sobs.

"Oh Zaynie shh it's okay I'm here it's okay now," I heard Liam say as he lifted me up.

"I-Im sorry, I will try to be q-quieter I didn't mean to w-wake you up."

"Zayn don't worry bub, you can't help it, were your guardians so that means we're going to take care of you just like we would Niall and Harry, yea?"

I just continued to sob as he pulled me into his chest and I heard more footsteps and then Louis voice.

"Oh Zaynie did you have a nightmare?"

I nodded and continued to sob into Liam's chests as he held me tightly.

"How about you lay down in our room? Does that sound good bubba?" Louis asked.

I nodded slightly and felt something soft in my arms which I realize was the teddy bear they gave me and then I felt Liam walking us to their room. He placed me in the middle of the bed and they each got in on one side. My sobs started to slow down and then I felt a hand rub my back, I soon fell asleep thinking about how I've only known these people for less than a day but it feels like I've known them for my whole life.

I woke up the next morning and sat up and the soreness was one hundred times better, I rubbed my eyes and saw Liam come out of the bathroom.

"Good morning bub did you sleep well?"

I just nodded and yawned causing Liam to chuckle a little bit.

"Okay well let's get downstairs I think Louis is making breakfast!"

I nodded and walked downstairs with Liam who put a hand on my back just in case I did fall because I'm still a bit wobbly. Once I reached the kitchen Niall and Harry saw me right away causing them to smile.

"Morning zayn! You can sit next to us!" Harry said.

"Thanks" I said but it came out as a whisper.

I moved and sat in between them while Louis placed a huge smoothie in front of me.

"Thanks Mr.Louis," I smiled.

"Awe dad papa he's so cute can we keep him?" Niall asked causing me to blush.

"Yes Niall he is staying and will be here for a long time, and Zaynie you can just call me Louis," He said.

"Oh, sorry"

"No worries bubba"

I smiled and started to sip the smoothie that was in front of me, I was halfway done and I felt like I was about to burst although I felt a little guilty that I couldn't finish it.

"Zee its okay if you're full, my smoothies are always too big, we can just give it to you with your lunch okay?"

I nodded and smiled gratefully as he took it and put the glass in the refrigerator, then he turned around and motioned for me to follow him upstairs. I carefully followed and we reached my bedroom, I followed Louis to the little bag I had brought by my bed.

"Do you mind if I open it?"

I just shook my head signaling it was fine.

He opened it and took out the clothes to see there were only two shirts and one pair of pants.