Chapter 7

Zayn's POV

We got home and I just went straight to my room to take a nap, I was barely tired but my stomach hurt way too much and I knew I wouldn't be able to do a good job at hiding it. I climbed under my covers and turned so I was laying on my side my back facing the door. I tried so hard to fall asleep but I couldn't all I could think about was having to go back to school tomorrow, I was interrupted from my thoughts when my door opened and someone sat on my bed and started to run their fingers through my hair, I turned around to be met with Dad's bright blue eyes looking at me.

"Hey bubba, are you okay?"

"Yea it's just been a long day, there was a lot of stuff to catch up on." I lied.

"Okay well if you need any help me, Papa, and your brothers are always here to help you alright?"

"Yea"

"Okay well try to get some rest, I love you Zee," he said kissing my nose.

"I love you too daddy"

Then Dad left the room so it was just me again, I'm honestly not sure  what I'm supposed to do about this bullying thing, hopefully they get bored of me but I doubt they will. I decided that I wasn't going to get any sleep anytime soon so I made my way to the shower and got in for about 15 minutes, I got out and got dressed in sweats and as I wear to put on a shirt I noticed the huge bruise on my stomach. Shit. I put on a shirt and just ignored it for now because if I start to worry Papa will pick up on it, he's very good about that stuff. I walked downstairs and Papa was the only one there just watching Tv.

"Where's everyone else?"

"Dad took Niall to get new cleats and Harry just tagged along, I think he's going to pick up dinner too, so it's just me and you Zee."

I nodded and made my over to him and sat next to him resting my head on his shoulder, then Papa brought up a horrible topic.

"Why don't you get out your homework, I could help you out a bit if you need it."

I sighed but made my way over to my bag and brought out my homework binder and sat next to Papa. First was science which I managed to do by myself, that's my favorite subject. I also managed to finish French because it's just about learning the language, and I got history done but math and English were a different story. I took my math and was completely confused about everything, I didn't even know where to start.

"Um papa?"

"Yea?"

"How do you do this?"

After Papa explained it to me I understood it enough to get it done and then I made my way to English where once again Papa had to help me. When I finished everyone came home and the rest of the night consisted of dinner, Niall showing off his new cleats, and me going to bed early.

*3 days later*

Papa's car pulled up in front of the school and we all got in, the bullying had been ten times worse today than it ever has and it's been going on all week, I'm so stressed about it that I'm also very moody. We pulled into the house and got in to be greeted by dad.

"Hey boys do you mind helping me clear the dishwasher?" Dad asked.

"Sure dad," Niall said as him and Harry started helping.