When we got to the school Ender got out of the jeep and ran in the building before Ashton and I had the chance to get out of the jeep.

I snatched my duffel from the floor of the back seat while he got Gracie out of her car seat so she could hug me.

"I'll see you later okay sweetie?" I bounced her on my hip while she giggled happily.

"Okay Mommy." She hugged my neck and I kissed her rosy cheeks.

Ashton took her and set her in the back seat before pulling me into a hug.

"Good luck." He brushed his nose against mine.

"Thank you." I said and he captured my lips in a forceful kiss, causing me to lean backwards. My hand went up to his jaw while he kept me from falling by having his arm around my back.

When he pulled away I was breathless and a little surprised by how forward he was being.

"Love you." I kissed him once more.

"Love you too. Me and Gracie are going to go start Daddy-Daughter day, how does that sound Gracie?" He smiled.

"Yay!" She cheered from the back seat and I laughed.

"Have fun you two!" I waved as Ashton buckled Gracie back in then hopped in the front seat, waving back as he drove off.

With a smile on my face I placed my duffel over my shoulder and began to walk to the field house where Coach Robins office was.

Once in the cinderblock building I waked past the locker rooms, training room, workout room, and the other offices until I reached his and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" He said and I opened the door.

"Hey Chase, how's it going?" He asked.

"It's going good Coach." I smiled.

"Glad to hear it. Are you ready for today?"

"Yes. I was going to go outside and set up and then get a little more practice in."

"Alright. Well if you need any help or have any questions then come ask me, and the team manager might come out to help you during practice. He's a little flaky." He informed me.

"Awesome, thank you." I said and he waved it off like it was no big deal.

Leaving his office I dropped my duffel onto a cart and began to load up on the equipment I needed.

Outside I set up for my different drills and warmed myself up by stretching and kicking a few goals.

I had lunch with Ender inside the building, sitting at the table with his friends who kept asking me where Ashton was and I promised them he would come have lunch with them soon.

After lunch I went back to the field house and changed from my jean shorts and tee shirt into spandex with some black track shorts on top and a yellow jersey. I then took off my engagement ring and promise ring, stowing them in my bag so they wouldn't get lost or damaged. I laced up my cleats as well and then went outside to wait for the team.

They came outside ten minutes later than they should have and I was annoyed. This was my chance to prove myself, and I wasn't going let their cocky teenage attitudes ruin it for me.

They gathered around me, all of them eyeing me up and down.

I was small and they were all much taller and broader than me, so I had to stand on the bench so they could see me, a few of them chuckling.

"Okay, everyone listen up!" I called out with a firm voice but they kept talking amongst themselves.

"Shut up!" I yelled and they snapped their attention to me, some with surprised looks on their faces.