Chapter 16

A girl!" I had a moment of excitement, I have always wanted a baby girl. I could tell that Josh was happy too even though he had wanted a boy. "Congratulations!" She said with excitement. I smiled at Josh. "Thank you," She turned to us, "How are the pills working?" "Good, sometimes I get some occasional morning sickness" I replied. "Well Colleen, you are now 2 months pregnant. Soon, this will make you need them less and less." I was so relieved. With not having the pills, then I could finally just be at home, and not have to worry about going to the hospital all the time. Josh looked happy to. I could tell that this was a lot for him. "Thank you!" I said with excitement as she left.

I got home, and the first thing that I thought about, was calling everybody, and telling them the news. First, I called my mom. "Hello?" I took a deep breath before saying, "Mom, it's a girl!" I heard a big gasp. "Oh my goodness, honey! I'm so happy for you and Josh!" I heard my dad in the backround say, "What's going on?" And then him and my mom acting excited. "Well, are you having a baby shower?" She asked. I never really thought about it. Who would plan it? "I don't really know," I replied, with the question still in my head. "Oh honey, I'll throw you one!" I stood there. "Really?" "Sure! After all, I'm going to be a grandma!" I could tell that she was really excited, and so was I. " Got to go Colleen, I'll call you another day to help plan" "Okay, thank you mom, love ya" I said before hanging up the phone.

I basically called everyone. I called Josh's parents (Obiously). His mom was very excited. I called his sister, erin, and his brother Jeremy. I also called my sister and even some of my youtube friends. I called Joey, Glozell,
Ricky, and even Ariana Grande. After all of that, I kind of felt selfish, and like I was bragging. But also, I feel like they needed to know. In the end, Josh's mom, my mom, Rachel, Erin, Joey, and Ariana said they would help with the baby shower. I was really shocked when I heard that. I think it would he cool that Ariana Grande helped with my daughter's baby shower. After all of that, I must have spent at least 4 or 5 hours on the phone. And I was exhausted. I went to the kichen, where I found Josh eating a turkey sandwich and watching 'Fuller House'. He has been really into that show lately, and so have I. I stood there, and said "Babe, I'm going to take a nap" He looked up, with his mouth full. "Okay honey, whatever you need" I rolled my eyes. "You sound like my mother" that made him chuckle. I walked to the bedroom, and put on a long shirt and some sweatpants. Then I crawled into bed. I looked at my phone and went on snapchat. I realized that I have told everybody except youtube. I opened up the camera. "Hey! So, I'm pregnant!" I lifted up my shirt, so that they could see my belly. "I will be making a video tomorrow" I watched it a couple of times, before adding it to my story, and fell asleep.

Josh's P.O.V
Today I'm spending a day with my brother. We haven't really talked in a while, so I thought it would be good if we went out to lunch or something, and talked. I pulled out my phone and called him. "Hey, so I was thinking we could go to lunch, and then go from there today?" "Sure, yeah that souls great. I kind of want to go to Panera Bread." I put on my slippers "Okay, I'll meet you there at 11?" "Sure" He said before I hung up. It was 10 o'clock right now. I took a shower, and got dressed. I put on some jeans and a shirt that Colleen bought me from New York. I made some toast with Peanut butter and watched and episode of 'Fuller House'. I have been really watching that show a lot lately, snd so has Colleen. I checked the time. And saw that it was already 10:40. I wanted to get some Starbucks on the way there. I got on my shoes, and headed out the door.