Chapter 2

Colleen's P.O.V

I was so exited to have Josh come home. It was his birthday and I was hoping we could go out to dinner somewhere tonight.

I looked at my phone anxiously and saw it was 6:01 pm he should be home by now, he usually gets home at about 5:40 pm.

My phone started  ringing  and I answered it hoping it was josh. "Hello?" I asked "Hello, is this Colleen Ballinger?"

I was wondering who this "Yes" I said even though my name was now colleen Evans.

"Hello colleen, this is the police...your sister Rachel was in a car accident." I could hear my heart beat pumping through my ears.

It was now getting hard to breath. " What?! Is she okay?!" I screamed through the phone eager to find out what the heck happened to my sister.

"Yes, she is in the hospital in a coma." "Oh my god I'll be right over."

I grabbed my phone and keys and ran to my car. I started the engine and sped down the highway.

I was proubly going like 20 miles past the speed limit. I pulled up to the humungous hospital and ran inside.

"Hello, how may I help you?" The lady said to me in a nice voice.

"Um I'm here to see Rachel Ballinger.....my sister." I choked on the word sister. I couldn't believe my sister was in a coma.

"Yes, right this way" She led me down a hallway filled with art and posters then she stopped at a large room. I saw Rachel and ran over to her.

"Oh Rachel..." I then realized she was in a coma so she could not actually hear me..  Just then the doctor came in. "Hello, you must be colleen?" "Yes." I said "Well you see, Rachel is in a coma so she is temporarily sleeping....if you will....she will be here for a couple weeks recovering.

Just then I started balling. I couldn't control it.

" Well I'm going to go help another patient..." When he left I called my mom.

"Hello?" She said "Hi mom, did you hear about Rachel...." I trailed off "No, what about her."

"Well, she was in a car accident and she is in the hospital now....in a coma...." "OH MY GOD....Why didn't anyone tell me?! Is she okay?

What hospital? Oh my god I coming there right now." " Um yeah its at the hospital by my house.

" Okay I'll be right over" Just then Joshua called me.