Chapter 7

The next morning, I woke up with Josh beside me. When he saw that I had woken up, he smiled and said, "Good morning." I smiled back and touched his nose. I got up and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Just then Josh came and grabbed me by the hip. "So what are we doing today?" I kissed his cheek and smiled.

"Well I was thinking about visiting rachel..and then I was proubly going to film a miranda video." I looked away and continued brushing my teeth. I went to the bedroom and got dressed.

As I was taking off my shirt, I couldn't help but notice that I was gaining some weight. I went over to my closet and grabbed a scale to weigh myself. Once I got on, It said 160 pounds. This wasn't right...last week when I weighed myself, I was about 150 pounds.

This was strange. I went downstairs and found Josh on the couch watching tv. "Do I look fat to you?" Once I asked him the question, I regreted saying it because I knew that he wasn't going to be honest with me. "Colleen, you look amazing." That wasn't really the answer I had in mind. " But dose it look like I have gained a little weight...Joshua be honest, I won't be mad." He examined my body before looking at me. "Yeah kind of." I was so confused. How could I have gained 10 pounds? It didn't make any sense. Unless I'm...no that couldn't be...but maybe... I looked at Josh. "I'm going to Walgreens." He looked up. "Okay. Have fun." I grabbed my keys and went out the door.

When I got in my car I realized that I look awful. I had no makeup on and hadn't even brushed my hair. I drove anyways...it's not like in trying to impress anyone. When I hot in Walgreens I went to the body section, where I saw the pregnancy tests. I went up to the check out and waited in line.

Once I got home, I went to the bathroom and opened up the package. I sat down and peed on it, anxious to see what it said. I lifted it up and it said positive. I took another one and it said positive...it can't be I kept telling myself..I don't even remember...

I couldn't wait to tell Josh the news...but it had been so unexpected...I know that I mentioned that I wanted to start a family... I couldn't wait to tell him...

I was pregnant.