Chapter 34: The Witch

Start from the beginning

Taehyung stood up and quickly covered my mouth with his large palm.

"I rather talk about anything but that witch." He snarled and waited for my reply, so I just nodded quickly.

But before he could remove his hand from my mouth, a voice came from behind him.

"Why so? Tae-hyung-ah~?" A girly voice echoed.

We both turned towards the voice and there stood Heeyeon.

Taehyung quickly pulled back his hand and stood straight as he faced his feet.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her as I tilted my head.

"Jaehyun told me that he'll be here. So, have you seen my husband?" Heeyeon said proudly as she highlighted the word 'husband'.

"He..left a while ago." I muttered as I pointed towards the exit.

"That little-! I mean..my little darling, has failed to inform me about his departure again.." She chuckled as she put a hand over her mouth like an elegant lady would.

"Since when did you learn fancy language?" Taehyung growled.

"Since you left me!" She growled back.

"What?! Me? Leave you?! AISH!! This girl- I didn't leave you! You told me to leave you!" Taehyung argued.

"Yeah, but if you loved me so much you wouldn't leave me." She said as she faked a tear.

'Disgusting. Why did Taehyung date this girl anyway?' I thought as I squinted at her.

"But you were using me! And- That's it! Mi Cha, let's go." Taehyung quickly grabbed my hand and led us out of the hospital.

I looked over my shoulder and saw a confused but glaring Heeyeon.

When were finally out of the hospital, I smacked his head and sighed,

"I haven't told mom that I would be leaving! Aigoo.." I puffed out my cheeks and folded my arms.

"Ah! Yah! I'm sorry, okay? You can go back in, I'll stay out here.." He leaned on the wall.

"Do you really hate Heeyeon that much?" I asked as I stood beside him.

"Hate is even an understatement for what I feel for that witch.." He snarled.

"Hmm, do you mind if I ask why you hate her?" I poked his cheek but he quickly slapped it away.

"Yes, I do mind." He glared at me before looking away.

"Ahh~ Yah! Please? I whined as I tugged on his sleeve.

"No."

"PLEASEEEEEE~???"

"Hmm, on one condition.." He grinned as he held up his index finger up to ny face.

I nodded and waited for him to speak up.

"You have to kiss me on my cheek." He uttered and tapped his cheek.

"What?! No." I huffed and pouted,

"Please?" He pleaded.

"No."

"PLEASE MI CHA~???"

"I said No."

"Then I won't tell you the reason why I hate Heeyeon then." He smirked and poked my forehead.

I slapped his hand away and growled.

"B-but..." I sighed and thought about it.

'Just one tiny peck won't harm anybody right? And besides..you kissed him on the lips before..'

I let out a deep breath and nodded quickly.

"Fine! But just one quick peck? Alright?" I said and held my index finger up to his face this time.

"Really?" He asked with a big grin.

"Y-yeah.." I nodded.

"REALLY?!" He exclaimed happily an grabbed both of my hands.

"I said yeah! Why, think of changing the condition?" I asked with mischievous grin.

"No! Of course not~" He shook his head and pointed at his right cheek.

'Curse my curiousty.'  I thought as I kept my fingers crossed and let out another deep breath.

"Palli(Hurry up) Mi Cha..I'm getting tired from slouching." He whined

"Arraseo, arraseo! I'm nervous, okay? And it's not my fault I'n smaller than you!" I exclaimed.

"It's just a small peck, geez.." He puffed out his cheeks.

"I got it, I got it!" I shut my eyes tight before puckering my lips.

'It's just a small peck Mi Cha, just tiny little peck.' I tried to calm my beating heart as I leaned in closer to Taehyung's cheek.

As I was an inch away from Taehyung's cheek, a voice echoed.

"Taehyung-ah!" The person behind me called out.

Taehyung turned his head towards the voice, making me peck his.....

LIPS?!

-----------------
A/N: OMFG- I'M IN MY STORY UPDATING MOOD AGAIN ❤️❤️❤️ ILY GUYS~ I FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF NOW~ *^*

Anyway, THANK CHU FOR READING AND/OR LOVING THIS FANFIC <3

Please
•Vote
&
•Comment

THANK CHU <3
I might take a long time to update again because school is gonna start again

And give a buttload of homework😒

So enjoy my two chapters updated in one week~ ^.^

Thanks and see you guys next time :)