Castiel Smell of Cookies

Depuis le début

Leaning back in your chair you wondered how accurate this movie is. If what is happening to Castiel is true, then he shouldn't be worried to be around you. You close down the laptop and see what the guys are up to. Finding Dean in his room you lean against the doorway. "Feel good to be back again?" He kicked his boots off and leaned back onto his bed. "Feel better if you were here with me." He patted the space next to him and you just smiled and shook his finger at him. "Nice try kiddo but you shouldn't piss Cas off." "Ah that little nerd with wings what's he gonna do?" You rolled your eyes and stepped into the hallway, "let's not find out shall we."

You found Sam in his room but he was all sprawled out on his bed. You turned off the light and closed the door. You crossed the hallway to your room and looked around before deciding to watch a movie. The opening credits were rolling and you looked up to the knock at your door. "What are you going to watch?" You pat the spot next to you, "Blazing Saddles." He smiled and made his way to the other side of your mattress. After he climbs in you hit play, "no funny stuff Dean." He laughed a little and crossed his heart, "scouts honor."

You watched the movie and laughed through most of it. You never realized how great Dean's laugh is. You hit stop at the end credits and looked over at him. "You should laugh more often." He sighed, "Mel Brooks brings it out in me." He looked into your eyes. "Are you hungry? I'll see if Sam's done with his nap." You slide off the bed and leave Dean behind. You went to Sam's room to find he wasn't there.

Back in the kitchen you find them both there and they started making dinner. Sam was making patties and Dean was throwing them on a mini grill. You sat back and watched as two brothers moved about the kitchen in a strange routine. Something they'd done all their lives. Once the burgers were removed Sam slid a plate under each one. You got the condiments out from the fridge and placed them on the counter top.

Sam slid a plate over to you and you fixed your burger the way you wanted it. You sat at the table and waited but it wasn't long till they joined you. "Eat," Dean pointed then picked up his own burger. You smiled and picked it up. Taking a good sized bite you made a yummy sound and nodded your head. "Dean this is good!" He just took a giant bite and sank into the flavor. You ate every bite and Sam kind of rubbed his full stomach. You didn't want to point it out because it was adorable.

Next you challenged Dean to a game of ping-pong and Sam announced he'd play winner. What Sam didn't know is we were about to play best two out of three. SO while Sam waited to the side you battled it out with Dean. He won the first game by pure luck. The second game was purely yours. You were sharper and returned the ball faster. He had a couple of fouls that made you feel good. But the last game he owned you. Your false sense of security was crushed by his faster paddle. With the last point he made you fell to the ground. Opening your eyes you saw a gloating Dean doing a little victory dance. "Bet you feel good now little man." He held out his hand, "don't be a sore loser."

You took his hand and he easily helped you back up to your feet. You turned to Sam and gave him your paddle. "I believe you have winner." He took it and smiled. As you were walking away you heard Sam say to Dean. "Okay but after this I need to do some research." "One game Sammy." Hearing those two brought a bigger smile to your face as you took a left back to your room.

Standing there you figured this was as good a chance as any to talk to Castiel. You closed your eyes and took a deep sigh. "Castiel if you can hear me I want to say you did nothing wrong earlier. I was just a little surprised but honestly I liked it. I looked up a little of what might be going on. If this is true I hope you won't avoid me and we can talk about it. Please Cas give me a sign or something." Opening your eyes and looking around your room you see no one else. Dropping your arms to the side you let out another sigh.

You go in your bathroom and brush your teeth. After spitting you catch the strong scent of cookies. Putting your brush away you peak around the door to see his back facing you. Your heart skips a beat as you make your way back into the room. He turns and you see those eyes that are filled with remorse. "Hi Cas," you say rather sheepishly. He immediately looks at your lip. "It's fine." You throw him a smile and that seems to help a little. He again is hesitant and doesn't come any closer. "So I think I figured out why you smell of cookies." You take a step closer and he takes a half one back.

"Cas please talk to me." "I can't hurt you. It was a mistake coming here." You cross the room, "don't you dare fly away! Not now!" He stays and looks down at you. "You won't hurt me." A new wave of cookies fills your senses. "So the cookie smell is you right?" He nods his head. "So that means you're in heat?" His gaze lowers and you see less and less blue in his eyes. He takes a step closer and brushes your hair from your eye. "I've been thinking about that kiss all day."

He leans in and those lips are on yours once more. You taste more of him and feel his hands glide across your back. You pull back, "Cas I'm not glass. I won't break." With that you both are ravenous for each other's touch. Your hands glide under his trench and slide it from his shoulders. He works at removing your shirt as you pull at his tie. After your shirt is discarded on the floor he takes his tie and throws it around your neck. The cool texture dances on your skin.

Shoes are kicked off and pants fall to the floor. You push him against your dresser and a lamp falls off. Neither of you stop. You moan as his rough lips scratch at your skin. He reaches behind you and your bra hits the floor. You roll with him across the dresser till your back hits the wall. You gasp because you hit the wall hard. He presses himself to you and you feel how hard he is. He picks you up and slams you back into the wall as he sucks at your neck. "Oh Cas!" Your hands move down his back and your fingers ache at his muscles moving below them. Finding the top of his briefs you pull them down.

The top of his perfectly sculpted ass has a curve that could kill. Your hands keep moving and give a little squeeze. He waists no time in sliding you up the wall while tearing off your panties and easing you on his hard erection. You grab a hand full of hair as your chest heaves. Your back bounces off the wall as you wrap your legs around his waist. He grunts in your ear as your pinned against the wall.

He removed you from the wall and headed towards the bed. You pulled him the other way and ended up crashing into the small bookcase. It moaned and sent books everywhere. You leaned over it and held on as he thrust into you. Each time he got harder so you arched your back and he got deeper. Moans and grunts blended together with the sound of books hitting the floor. The surprising pleasure as he bites your shoulders and his nails dig into your thighs.

Crying out his name once more he pulls out and spins you around. You kiss up his jawline and back to his lips. He pushes you back and your sweaty back hits your full-length mirror. It sounds like it cracked but he's in you once more. Your fingers glide over his sweaty chest and your lips replace your fingers. You tease at his nipple and he hisses and thrusts harder.

You are on the edge and find it hard to grab anything. Wrapping your arms around his neck you come and you yell until your throat hurts. He slides you down the mirror and lay on the floor. Turning your head to the mirror you see his backside glory as his muscles move. He enters you and you push your legs near your chest. Seeing his profile nearly sends you over the edge once more. Putting his hands by your head you feel him moving inside you, filling you, stretching you. He builds and builds and you look up at his face as he climaxes. You scream his name again because seeing his face and hearing your name sends you over the edge.

You lay under him shivering as your chest heaves. You grit your teeth as he pulls out. "Are you okay?" You smile up at him, "I'll have to see in the morning." You look around the room to see a dent in the wall, a leaning bookcase and a crack in the mirror. You laugh a little even though your body aches. "So how often are you in heat?" He smirks, "Every five years." You puff out some air, "gives me time to recover." He picks you up and puts you on the perfectly made bed and lies next to you.

Sam and Dean are in the main room doing research. Dean lifts his head up and looks around. "Sounds like they're done. Damn Cas must have given it to her hard." He chuckles. "You are such a child." Dean picks up his beer, "a child at heart Sammy." He takes another sip of his beer.