Castiel Smell of Cookies

Start from the beginning

After a couple of minutes a fluttering is heard and behind the sofa is the angel who saved you months earlier. Your eyes lit up, "Castiel?" Sam and Dean looked behind them then back at you. Dean pointed at you, "you know him?" Not taking your eyes off him and seeing a faint smile cross his lips. "Yes he saved me. Is it more demons?" Castiel nodded and you finished your story. Trying not to notice that Castiel hasn't looked away from you.

Once they were done asking you questions Sam and Dean rose from their spots. "Thank you for your time," Sam smiled and followed Dean to the door. You trailed behind them and as they got to the door you lightly ran your hand down Castiel's arm, "if you need anything else you know where to find me." He tilted his head slightly, "I haven't lost you yet." You watched as he walked to a stunning classic to which Dean got behind the wheel.

You are snapped back to reality when you hear your phone go off. Unlocking the screen you see it's a text from Sam. You roll out of bed and head to the kitchen. Whipping up some eggs and bacon for Dean and a heart smart omelet for Sam. You just made some extra eggs for yourself and some toast. Putting the food on plates you hear the garage door close. Heavy boots echoed through the hallway as bags were deposited.

You heard Sam say something, directing Dean to the kitchen no doubt. When he walked in you had his plate in one hand and a fork in the other. A big smile came across his face. "You are a mind reader!" He took the plate and fork and sat down. Handing Sam his plate he bent over and you gave him a kiss on the cheek. He mouthed, "thank you." You waved it off and took a place at the table yourself. It must have been a while since they've eaten because the food disappeared. You smelled the air, "do you smell cookies?" They looked over at you with confused looks. "Guess it's just me then." Before you could object Sam took the plates to the sink and washed them.

Walking into the main room you see Castiel across the room. "Hey Castiel," you say with a wave. "Hello," he answers you back a little strangely. You cross the room and he takes a step back when you get closer. Pausing and searching his face for any clue why he's being stand offish. "Something wrong?" You smell a strong wave of cookies filled your nostrils before he spoke. "I have to go away for a little while." You step closer slowly and notice he doesn't. "Why?"

He looks down at you, "I can't really say." You cross your arms, "Cas you're scaring me." He let out a little sigh, "I'll be back when I can." You take another step and look straight into his eyes, "are you in trouble?" His eyes soften, "no but if I stay you might be." Taking another step you reach out and grab his coat. "Talk to me. Tell me what's bothering you." You pulled him closer and rested your head on his chest. You felt him rest his chin on your head and his hand start to rub your back.

You looked up into those deep blue eyes as his lips came closer to yours. Tilting your chin up his chapped lips are pressed to yours. Closing your eyes his hand at your back formed a grip. His lips moved faster and started to devour you. Your grip on his coat became white knuckled. He pressed himself and started pushing you backward. Once your back hit the bookcase you gasp for air. He moves down your neck and your jaw drops at his nibbles, "Cas...."

His hand moves inside your shirt and nearly claws at you. He moves back to your lips and presses his hips against yours. Your hand dives through his hair and you moan into his mouth. His nimble fingers find their way inside your bra. In the excitement he bites you lip. He pulls his hand out and steps back. A little blood trickles to your chin. "I have to go." He flies away to quickly for you to speak. All you do is reach out to him. You wipe away the blood from your lip and straighten your clothes.

Once you get your thoughts back you wondered what brought that on. You looked around the room and caught your breath. You'd not seen this side of him so you moved over to the table and opened your laptop. Looking at anything that had to do with angels you nearly gave up until you came across a clip from a movie. It dealt with angels and smelling cookies, the title was Michael.