Information

Hello.

It's me.

Ok anywho let's stop with the depressing songs. So I'm here to tell you-

Levi: Oi, get on with the story.

Pft. Go away Levi, you're not suppose to be here yet.

Levi: Tch, you don't tell me what to do you ignorant child.

I'm not a child! I can make you die in this fanfic. Don't test me.

Levi: ...

Ok, anyways. This story of course has a bit of gore. Of course I mean it's a fanfic by me. So yeah expect this. Also, I do curse but I like to keep it censored by using another word to replace it.

Levi: ...shi(ppy) brat...

~le sigh~

Like that. This book also contains depressing stuff so be warned. I mean it, if you can't handle these things you should go.

I'm really good at describing stuff so as people say. So.

Also, sorry male readers out there but this is suppose to be a female reader.

Unless you have some sort of oc you use...

READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Attack on Titan and the characters featured in this story does not belong to me. Credit to Hajime Isayama as the manga creator. Pictures do not also belong to me. I don't know the artists' names but I don't like to plagiarize/copyright their hard work.

Onto the basics!

(Y/n): Your name
(L/n): Last name
(E/c): Eye color
(F/c): Favorite color
(S/t): Skin tone
(H/l): Hair length
(H/c): Hair color

Alright got that out of the way. So I have other fanfics that are Fnaf and Levi.

If you want to request or have any ideas you'd like for me to do. Pm me!

Hope you enjoy!!
Byeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Started: July 25, 2016
Ended: April 28, 2020