twnty thr : grt big sld

Start from the beginning

Luke sighed and looked down at his shirt to see blood, only some but it wasn't worth it. Luke phone buzzed in his pocket, checking it quickly to see Michael had said they were at the hospital, and Calum was on his way. Luke left the house, his hood up still as he made his way to his car. Luke got in and drove away. He went to his parents house, knocking at the front door. His mum answered and she saw the blood on his shirt.

"Luke, what's wrong? Are you hurt?" She asked worriedly, grabbing his arms and pulling him in.

"I'm fine, just a nose bleed, can I borrow a shirt?" Luke asked, wiping his nose for effect.

Liz furrowed her brows but nodded and let him in. Luke went to the living room, smiling at his dad as he waiting for his mum to grab a shirt. She came back a few minutes later with a black shirt, "Should I wash this shirt for you?" She asked.

"No, can you throw it away for me?" Luke asked and quickly changed his shirt.

"Why?"

"Blood doesn't come out well in that material." He shrugs, "Um Ash is in the hospital, I'm going to see him now." He said and Liz and Andrew shot up, gasping softly. "Hopefully he's going to be okay, I'll call you when I hear something okay?"

Luke hugged his parents and Liz walked him to the front door, "Can you say I got here at eight, if anyone asks."

Liz was confused as hell at Luke's weird behaviour but nodded, she'd do anything for her youngest son, he was her little baby. "Of course, call me when Ash is okay again."

Luke left the house after kissing his mothers cheek and drove towards the hospital. Luke's phone buzzed again, and he checked it seeing Michael had made an alibi for Luke. That he'd seen the blood and freaked out at the sight of Ashton and had to leave for some air.

Luke arrived at the hospital and instantly Michael grabbed him and dragged him to a wall. "Stop Luke." He said when Luke tried to move away. "Ash is in surgery, some cops are here to talk, we know them, it's Rob and Henry, they just want to get your version. You know your alibi?"

Luke nodded and Michael kissed his forehead.

Luke walked over to the two cops, they worked with him and they were friends. They wouldn't suspect anything of Luke. "Hey." Luke said quietly, he had to act shaken up but he was flying after killing George.

"I'm sorry Luke." Henry said, touching Luke's shoulder. "Just the routine questions, you know them." He said, smiling sympathetically.

"Okay, but can we be quick, I want to be with Michael for this. We're both pretty shaken up right now." Luke breathed out.

"That's fine." Rob said, "So Michael said you left after finding Ashton, where did you go?"

"I went to my mums and got there at around eight, I just needed a breather from seeing Ashton like that." Luke said, sounding sad and he was, for Ashton, just not for anyone else. George was dead and he couldn't have felt happier.

"You do know that George Lancaster was released from prison today after raping Ashton a few years ago?" Luke nodded at Henry's words. "We suspect he did this, as a revenge tactic for being put in to prison. He was beaten pretty bad at the prison." He continued, "Apparently he was violated there, and he said that other inmates hurt him like he hurt Ashton because they thought he liked it considering he did the same to Ash."

Luke looked at the two men, "He was raped too?" They nodded, "Well I guess he got what he deserved then."

"I guess he did." Henry said, "A squad car should be heading to his house to arrest him. Why was Ashton home alone?"