sx : hmn

pls comment

-

It was a Monday morning and the four boys were sitting at the kitchen table eating breakfast and on their phones. It was quiet but this was normal, and they liked it. Luke would cook because he was the only one who could, his boys would live on take out if it wasn't for him. Michael's phone rang making him flinch as he picked it up. He saw it was his dad calling and pouted to himself, today was his day off. "Hello?"

"Michael can you come in? There's another body and we need you in, were closing in on the killer." His dad said, authority lacing his voice.

Luke sat right next to him, so he heard what had happened. Michael told him this particular case was linked to a string of cases which were right down Luke's alley.

"I can drive you." Luke offered quietly. "I don't have class till a little later."

Michael nodded and told his dad he'd be at the scene soon. He hung up and went to his room to get changed, picking up his police badge along with it.

Luke put away his and Michaels dishes before dipping down to Calum and Ashton's height and pressing a soft kiss to their lips, muttering an I love you. Michael came in and did the same thing before they left. "I'll tell you the details of what happened after I get home okay?" Michael said, glancing at Luke who was now driving.

Luke nodded, "I think I'm coming in on the guy too. He's someone different to who your dad thinks it is but he's got guilty written all over him." He explained.

Michael told him where to go and they soon arrived at the police scene. Michael leant over and kissed Luke deeply, "Love you."

"Love you too baby." Luke smiled. "Have fun."

Michael rolled his eyes, "Because Death is so fun."

"Depending who's death it is." Luke mumbled as Michael got out of the car. "What do you want for dinner tonight?"

"Pizza!" Michael called over his shoulder as he began to walk towards the police tape. "Have fun at school Luke."

Luke smiled to himself and drove back to the flat. It was twenty minutes before his class, and he needed to get his work, get Ashton and drive there. He got to the apartment complex and said hi to Marge, "How did it go?" She asked, making Luke turn around.

"Went fine."

"What's the total now?" She asked softly and Luke scratched at his beard before mumbling out twenty seven. Marge gave Luke a soft smile, telling him to get to his boyfriends.

Luke got inside the apartment and yelled, "Ashton Irwin get your shoes on, your bag and in to the car before I whoop you."

"Okay Daddy!" Ashton giggled from the sofa as he laced up his shoes. Luke came in to the room and dipped down to press a deep kiss to Ashton's mouth. "Stop kissing me today, and go brush your teeth you're all eggy."

Luke rolled his eyes, "Are we doing anything nice tonight or am I being insulted all day?"

"Maybe if you're nice to me." Ashton smiled cheekily, "I might give you a blowjob."

Luke smirked before going to their room. He got his bag and his shoes and slipped them on before going back out to Calum slumped on the couch with Ashton waiting. "Stay safe, Cal." Luke called as they left the apartment, "Love you!"

"Love you too guys." Ashton smiled and took Luke's hand in his, swinging it between them.

"Do you have biology now?" Ashton asked Luke, who nodded. "Can we meet at the café afterwards, because I want a cupcake."

"Then I'll get you a cupcake." Luke smiled.

They got in to the car and drove off to the their college campus. As Luke drive around the car park to find a free space, Luke's eyes caught ahold of the blonde haired girl he'd saved, as she walked across the car park to the doors of the college.

Ashton suddenly slapped Luke's chest, "I know your bi but damn son I'm your boyfriend, stop." Ashton snorted, his hand dropping to Luke's thigh.

Luke rolled his eyes at Ashton. "I wasn't staring because of that, I recognised her from somewhere." Luke mumbled. It was Emily, the girl he found in the rapists bed the other night.

The two parked and Luke walked Ashton to his class, kissing him passionately in the hallway in front of all their classmates who told them to knock it off, before Luke smacked Ashton's bum and went inside his classroom, with an I love you and bright red cheeks.

After Luke's biology class, Luke found Emily at the café in a booth by herself. He got his coffee before sitting down across from her.

"I didn't get to introduce myself properly the other night, I'm Luke." Luke held his hand out to Emily stared up at him in shock, then hesitantly shook his hand. Luke sat down opposite her and put his bag and phone down.

"I went to the police like you said to." She smiled softly at Luke. "Thank you for helping me, you probably saved my life." Emily's face was bruised on her jaw and under her eyes with a split lip. She had attempted to cover it up with make up, Luke could tell by the small smudges.

"You're welcome, and this guy let you off easy, he's done worse." Luke said, sympathetically. He grabbed her hand, his thumb soothing over her bruised knuckles. "You went through hell the other night and I'm proud you are back at college to be honest." Luke grinned.

"Thank you. I know I got let off because the police showed me photos of the other girls. I feel terrible. I would've taken their pain any day." She frowned, "One girl looked like she was ten."

"The youngest was thirteen, the oldest was forty." Luke whispered. "He's gone now though, he won't be hurting anyone else." Luke took a sip of his coffee. "Did the person who talked to you have bright blue hair?" Luke asked.

Emily furrowed her eyebrows, "Yeah, how did you know?"

"He's my boyfriend." Luke smiled, his cheeks red at the thought of Michael.

"But I saw you holding hands with another boy earlier?" She said confused.

Luke laughed loudly, "I have three boyfriends, polyamorous. There's Michael, Ashton and Calum."

"Oh." She blushed, "That's cute."

"Thank you, we know we are." Luke said sarcastically, smiling sweetly.

"What did you do to the man who raped me? You said he was gone?" Emily asked quietly, her hands around her hot mug.

"He's gone, you're safe, that's all you need to know." Luke smiled.

Emily smiled then, nodding softly. "Thank you again."

Luke smiled. He's helping people. And they love him for it.

-

Everything I use to put here was cheesy ew I'm deleting them

Killers ⇝ 5SOS ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें