svntn : gdnght trvl wll

ily

Fave character now??

-

The next day after killing Gareth, it was normal. Ashton, Calum and Luke were in the college cafe, sipping coffee, and a orange juice for Calum because caffeine wasn't good for the baby, Calum also four large brownies but they pretended he didn't to make Cal feel better about himself. He blamed it on the baby as an excuse.

Luke had an arm around Ashton's shoulders, the brunet had his head on Luke's shoulder. Ashton was tired lately, he'd gotten the flu, and they knew he wasn't pregnant or anything because he didn't have the symptoms--he was just sick.

The three boys were talking about classes and moving dates etcetera before someone walked up to them, "Jas what are you doing here?"

"I didn't go to school." She said, "Can I talk to you Luke?" She asked.

Luke nodded, moving past Ashton and out of the booth before he followed Jasmine outside of the cafe. "Did you do it?" She asked, "Is he gone?"

Luke smiled softly and nodded, "He's gone. No need to worry anymore."

Jasmine grinned before she leaped up and kissed Luke on the mouth. She tried to deepen it but Luke pushed on her shoulders. "Jas."

"Luke."

"I have three boyfriends, a baby on the way and soon a mortgage to pay." Luke said calmly, he wanted to let her down gently.

"I'm sorry." Jas said, she went to turn away but Luke tugged her back and into his arms for a hug.

"I kill people Jas, I'm not a kind of person you want to get in to." Luke whispered, holding her tightly. "I helped you and now I think you should help yourself and stay away from me."

Jas stayed quiet and he pulled away, seeing she had tears in her eyes. "You're gonna find a cute guy who's nice to you and treats you like a princess He's gonna respect your decisions and let's you be your own person and he's going to adore you." Luke told her.

Jas nodded, "I love you."

"I know." Luke smiled. "But I've got my boys yeah? I've got my family. I'm in love with them." Jas sniffled and Luke wiped away her tears, "How about you come sit with us and I'll buy you a cake and some tea and then I'll take you home yeah?"

Jasmine nodded, "Thank you."

Luke put his arm around her as he led her back to the table, she sat down next to Ashton and Luke went and got her a tea and a chocolate cake before he gave it her. Luke sat down next to Calum and kissed his cheek, "I'm gonna buy you a bunch of brownies after work tonight."

"Please do." Calum pouted, making Luke smile and kiss him chastely.

Luke put his arm around Calum's shoulders and put his other hand on Cal's tummy. "I'm going to guess a little boy," Luke said.

"I think it could be too." Calum said, "Ash? Boy or girl?"

"Girl." Ashton said immediately, "I want a girl when it's my turn."

"Let's hope it is then." Luke grinned.

-

Short before I go to bed, and thank you for 20k

Please check out my new story invisible ilysm cuties xx