Chapter 51

"You brought me to San Diego?" Were the first words I had spoken once I seen the sign. Ethan grabbed my hand and held it. "It took you forever to notice that?" He looked over at me. I pulled my hand away from his grasp and looked out the window.

I haven't been home for almost a year. It feels so good to be back.
Nothing really has changed.

"This is your house?" Ethan said while pulling into my driveway.
"Um yeah." I forgot that he's never been to my house before, neither less San Diego.

"Let's go inside." I whispered.
Stopping me, he got out and ran to my side of the car. Opening my door, I kissed his cheek and got out. Hallelujah I decided to wear shorts and a flannel. It was hot out today.

Walking to the door, I didn't have time to knock because the door was already busted open by non other than the man himself, Uncle Mike.

"My niece!" He picked me up and spinner me around.
"Vic, come here!"
"Mike for the last time, no one is out there to get-Haley?"

"Dad." I whispered.

I jumped off of Uncle Mike and ran to my father.

"Oh my God, Haley. Who brought you?"
"Ethan." I mumbled from his neck.

I felt myself getting put down. Before I could let me arms down, I was already on the ground. I looked up to see dad hugging Ethan. He was already talking the hell out of my boyfriend.

And that guys, was the day dad stole my boyfriend.

---

"So Kellin, how's Copeland?" Yes Kellin Quinn is in our house. Ethan almost had a heart attack. I've only met him a few times, while Pierce the Veil was on tour with them.

"She's doing good. Growing everyday." I chuckled and ate one of Ethan's chips. Well they were mine, he took them from me. I'm trying to steal every one that I can get my hands on.

Dad and Kellin started talking again so I took Ethan to my room.

"Nice room." He looked at my sketchbook and sat himself on my bed next to me.
He put the sketchbook down and grabbed my guitar.

"Wait let me get my camera set up." I got up and grabbed my bag.
After getting things set up, I grabbed dad's guitar.

"Hey guys, I'm Haley and I'm not in my usual setting. If you've been with me throughout my journey, you'll know that I first started making videos here at- which is where I am at this very moment, my home."

"So yeah. I am back and I am here with my boyfriend Ethan."

"Hi." Ethan said while strumming my guitar.

H: Nobody ever knows
Nobody ever sees
I left my soul
Back there now I'm too weak
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul

E: Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

H: Cause I don't ever want to know
Don't ever want to see things change
Cause when I'm living on my own
I'll wanna take it back and start again
Most nights I pray for you to come home
Praying to the Lord
Praying for my soul

E: Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
H: Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

E: I send so many messages you don't reply!
I gotta figure out what am I missing babe!
Singing now
And I need you now, I need your love!

H: Now please don't go
Most nights I hardly sleep when I'm alone
E: Now please don't go, oh no
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So Please Don't
Please don't go

Both: Please don't go
Please don't go
Please don't go
I think of you whenever I'm alone
So please don't go

"So guys that was Please Don't Go by Joel Adams. I hope you enjoyed it. Anything else Ethan?"
"Thumbs up and subscribe."

"What he said. Bye bye."  I put my hands on the lens well not directly on it. I didn't feel like buying new lens so I barely touched it.

I sat back down and looked at Ethan. He was already staring at me.

"You sing amazing." I stared into his grey eyes. "You've said that a million times already." He chuckled. "I know. I was just making sure you knew." I smiled and leaned in to kiss him, but now a days something or should I say someone, seems to stop us.

"Hey guys- did in interrupt something?" Kellin said while entering the room.
"Haha nope." I said while moving back a bit. "Well, someone wanted to see you before we left." Copeland came from behind Kellin and I almost lost my shit.

"Cope baby say hi to Haley." Copeland ran over to me and gave me a light hug.
Awe she's growing up. She's so adorable.

"Bye Hal." She said in a high pitched tone, her voice cracking a bit.
"Bye Cope." I said while hugging her back.

She ran back to Kellin and they left my room, soon followed the house.

"She's a cute little thing, isn't she?" Ethan said while pulling me on his lap.
"She is. I can't wait to have a couple of our own." I layer my head back on his chest.
"Oh, we can start now, if you want."' I punched his arm and got up. "Where are you going." He chuckled and tried to pull me back to his embrace. "I'm going to change. It's getting late." He nodded and got up as well.

After we both changed clothes, well me in the bathroom while he's in the one across from mine, dad came to check on us.

"Hey guys,no just came in to check on y'all. Good night, I love you both." We said I love you's and he left to go to bed.

"Well today was an awfully long day." Ethan wrapped his arms around my waist. "Well I wouldn't say awful. It was just long and tiring." I layer my head against his chest for about the fifth time today. "Hun, that's because you didn't drive for hours." I hit his arm while he chuckled.

"Let's go to sleep, Haley bug." He kissed my head.
"No don't kiss me there." I whined.
"Then where do you want me to kiss you at."

I then started pointing the places and he kissed where I directed.

"Okay, as much as I'd love to kiss you all night, and trust me I do but, babe we need to sleep." I nodded and kissed him once more before laying back down.

"I love you, Ethan."
"I love you too, Haley."