Chapter 14

"All I wanna do is get high by the beach, get high by the beach, get- Why do you girls love this type of music?!" Jay cut us off from singing.
"And you, I expected more from you." Jay said sternly, pointing at Antonio. Yes Antonio was indeed, singing with us. Hell, he loved the song more than us.

"Dude, have you seen or even heard how Lana Del Rey?" Antonio asked Jay.
"Of course not, I'm sure you haven't seen her also." Jay continued driving, turning the music down.
"Yup." He said while popping the p. "I took Haley on her sixteenth birthday." He looked at me, smiling. I couldn't help but smile at the memory. Lana is my absolute queen, along with Melanie Martinez. But Melanie would have to fit the categorizes of my mom. I met her five times and those five times were the best. She knew Antonio's aunt, which led us going to her concerts.

She even let me sing a few songs with her on stage. I swear I thought I was living the life. I mean who gets to go on stage with THE Melanie Martinez and have her call you her daughter on stage in front of thousands of people... Furthermore, We were now at the dorms and Antonio felt the need to set up our fairy lights, before he left.

---

Remind me to never give Antonio an extra key to our dorm.

Antonio and Jay decided to bust into our rooms and bang pans against each other. Keep in mind, me and Belinda are both PMSing. Hungry, angry and PMSing is a bad combination.