Chapter 42

"So i'll take that 'meeting the father' went good?" I looked up. Belinda was leaning on my door way, smiling.

"It went pretty good. Me and Ethan are painting his house next week so that should be good." I nodded. I flipped to the next page in my book.

"So.."
"So?"
"Remember my trip to Victoria's Secret?"
"Yeah...What did you buy?" i don't even know why I asked.

"Let's see. Lotion, perfume, a few body wash and...lingering." she bought me fudging lingering.

"You are a cruel, cruel women." I said while handing her the strapless bra.

"Well duh. You always need a cruel, awesome Best friend and i'm the girl for that position." I turned around and stared at the lingering.

"Who knows, you may need to use it for Ethan, one day.." True, I thought to myself.

"I'm gonna go to bed. I'll see you later. Night." Belinda grabbed her bag of snacks and left my room.

"Night." I said quietly.

Already had taken my shower, I turn off the lights and lay in my bed. I grabbed my phone and checked my messages.

~Dummy

'Goodnight babe. I'll see you tomorrow? Sweet dreams are made of this.
I love you, Haley.'

Smiling I replied back.

'Night Dummy. Urrm, brunch tomorrow? Maybe?..
Who am I to disagree..
I love you too, Ethan.'

I pressed send and turned off my screen.
I close my eyes, letting the darkness take me.

Waking up was pretty hard this morning.

I did everything I normally do every morning.

I wake up. Scroll through pictures and posts on instagram and twitter. Lay back down. Fall asleep. Wakes up. Debates whether or not I want to get up or not. Eventually gets up and an nonhuman way.

One tip. If you're not looking like an exorcism, while you stretch, then you're not stretching correctly.

I mean seriously. Am I the only one who does that...Well then. At least we know who the crazy one in the family is then.

Furthermore, I do my business. Look into the mirror for about the second time, basically scaring myself to death. My hair isn't the best in the mornings.. Seriously, am I the only who's experienced this each day of every fresh morning.

Then again I have to remember that i'm crazy along with my family and friends..

"Hey babe, are you ready for brunch?" Ethan said, taking me out of my thoughts.

"Um, yeah." I grabbed my leather jacket along with my black beanie and left my room, with Ethan on my trail.

We ended up walking to our destination, because one, it was right around the corner of my dorm/apartment. Also, Belinda took Ethan's car for the guys.

"So how's your day so far?" I asked while walking in front of him. I was now walking backwards with of course Ethan in front of me.

Pulling the beanie out of my pocket, I lifted my arms to Ethan's head. Keep in mind, that he's 6 foot and i'm in the 5 feet range.

Ethan being his sweet, stubborn self crouched down to my level and let me put the beanie on his head.

I laughed at our height differences. Along with our similarities.

We're both stubborn, dark, mean, and the list goes on.

But I can't help but to think how we ended up together.

I mean without me coming to NYU for art and choosing to become a tattoo artist, we wouldn't have known each other.

I wouldn't have been able to find love. I'm just now realizing how much I love him. Words can't describe how much I love him.

It is true. Actions speak more than words.