Chapter 26

I feel the warmth of my blankets pulled off me. I groan and try and reach for them. I feel the bed dip. "Wake up." I hear a deep voice. "No." I groaned. I rolled over and threw a pillow on top of my head. "Wake up."
"No."
"I'll kiss you."
"It depends, who are you?"
"You know exactly who I am."
"But Ethan, you're not Channing Tatum."
"But Haley, Channing Tatum already has a wife."
"He can have two." I smirked, my eyes still closed.
"Will you at least be my bae?" I sat up and threw a pillow at him. "How did you even get in here?" I asked. "You didn't answer my question." He smirked.

With a sigh, I rolled my eyes and stared a him. "Fine, now how did you get in here." I wrapped my arms around my legs. I didn't have any classes today so I why was I being awoken.

"Belinda let me in. Did you forget we had a date to attend too?" I titled my head, confused. "Our date isn't until Friday." He raised his brows and grabbed his phone out of his pocket.

It read, 'Friday 12:00'.'

"But why am I awake?" He sighed and laid right next to me.
"I honestly don't know." Obviously pissed, I pushed him off my bed.
"Hey!" He screamed, standing up to fix his hair.
"Goodbye." I said while trying to find a warm spot. I laid down fully and fell asleep, only to be awake by a piercing scream.

I jolted up and ran out the door.
I heard laughing and screamed.

"Ugh, fine!" I slammed my door and walked back to my bed.
Maybe if I lock the door, he'll leave.. Nah he'll find a way to open it. He won't give up until he succeeds. That's the one thing I found/liked about him.

Maybe I'll be the one he fights for.