Chapter 28

"Your blush is the cutest thing so far."
"So I'm not cute? Tips that what you're trying to say?" I crossed my arms.
"I..You're- I'm joking." I cut him off, chuckling. He shook his head and sighed. "You are the first girl i've ever met to actually take a joke. Even my 'friends' can't let loose, every once in a while." He opened the car door for me. I thanked him and sat down.

He ran to his side of the car. Getting in, i grabbed his hand and looked out the window. "Thank you." I said after a while into the drive. He looked over at me and smiled. "No problem-o." I laughed and grabbed his glasses out if the glove department.

"You wear glasses?" He looked at me and blushed. He fricken blushed!
It was- aaaaah!
Fan girl moment.

"Yes..." He blushed even more.

"Aww." I put my hand over my mouth and blushed. Now we have two blushing idiots.
"Why don't you wear them anymore?" I said after a long period of silence.

H sighed and took them off. "Eh, they make me look geek-ish."
"You are a geek!" A hot geek. He smirked and kissed my hand. "You're not so bad yourself." Lord did I say that out loud?
"Why thank you." Trying to play it off, I put on his glasses.

"Shit.." He whispered, but I still heard him.
"How do I look?" I asked while taking them off.
"Beautiful." I smiled and looked at him in awe.

Oh goodness.

"And we are here." Ethan stopped the car and kissed my hand. He's been doing that the whole ride here. I didn't mind. I loved every second of it.

Ethan ran to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked him and held his hand. It was dark out, there were boats and a man in a suit, was standing in the edge of the bridge.

"Are we going on that boat?" I asked while looking around my surroundings.
"Mmhm, well we're staying a night." I gave him a confused look and stopped
"Don't worry, your dad was the one that suggested and Belinda already has your stuff set up. Oh lord, give me mercy.

I nodded and kept walking.

Once we were inside the boat, I took the time to look around. It looked beautiful. I turned back to Ethan to see a rose in his hand. He hands me the rose and leads me to another room.

The table already had two plates of pasta in there. And let me tell you, the pasta was so good. I was gonna ask for seconds but Ethan beat me to it, already pouring more for himself and I.

Now we were getting ready for bed. My pajamas insisted of- well let's just say, I'm gonna murder Belinda once I step foot into our door room.

I came out in a black, lace, see through, dress. I'm so gonna kill Belinda.

I tried my best to cover it with a towel but as we all know, a towel won't stay on forever. It literally fell off as soon as I left the bathroom.

I was instantly pushed into the wall, both of my arms above my head. 50 shades of grey moment.

"Eth-" his lips were on mine. They were so soft. The kiss was so passionate and got heated fast. I love the fact that he's so carful with me. Picking me up, he lays me on the bed, as if I was a feather.

As much as I over the feeling of his lips on mine, I needed to pull away before we did something, we'll both regret.

"Thank you." He pecked my forehead. "You're not mad." HE was always mad when I stopped us. "Of course I'm not mad. This is our first date and I would hate to see an angry father finding out his daughter got pregnant on a first date." I nodded, agreeing with him.

"Thank you for understanding." I chuckled and pecked his lips.

We spent the rest of the night cuddling, kissing and talking. He did most of the talking. Which was good because I don't think I could utter another word after our make out session.

I could only think of one thing at the time. His lips.

Ugh they were soft and ugh!
I'm fangirling again.

Getting sleepier and yawning every five minutes sucks. Not only was I trying to savor this moment, I wanted to keep kissing him. I know stupid right?

One last peck and I was out like a daylight.