Chapter 41

"Baby." I heard someone whisper in my ear." Opening one eye, I see Ethan holding a cup of- I hope it was tea.
Groaning I flipped the blankets over my head.
"Babe, please?" Groaning again, I felt him pick me up. Wrapping my arms around his neck and legs around his waist, I tried my best to fall asleep again. "You can either change clothes or I'll do it." My eyes went wide. Too soon. I thought.

Jumping off him, I ran to the bathroom.

Locking the door, I quickly changed into my black and white flannel shirt and black jeans and black vans. I straightened my hair and walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey babe- yaaaas!" I looked up to see Ethan staring at me.
"What?"
"You- were wearing the same thing." I looked up and down at our outfits.
Chuckling I jumped on his back.
"We're goals." I said while kissing his cheek.
"Yes indeed." He kissed my head and led me to the door.

"Hey we're gonna eat breakfast and then head over to his house." I nodded and looked out the window.

Buildings. More buildings. A two for one sale for Victoria secret lotions- TWO FOR ONE!?

Unlocking my phone, I dial Belinda's number.

"Belinda, did you know about the two for one special at Victoria secret lotion?"
"Hell yeah. Girl I'm in there now."
"Can you- I'm already on it."
"But what about- I got you a couple of pair also."

I looked over at Ethan to see him rolling his eyes. He smirked at me from a distance. His eyes still on the road.

"Okay, cause you know- Okay, I get it! Hal, it is packed in here. There's at least 50 to 60 women in here along with their husbands." I can imagine her rolling her eyes at them.

"Jay's with you, isn't he?" I smirked.
"The fuck he is. I made him come with me. Instead of a husband, I brought along my boyfriend, who isn't the biggest help." I heard a 'hey' come from the background. Ethan laughed. I guess he heard him too.

"Jay baby, it is okay to be bad at shopping. That's why I'm here. We needed to get you more jeans." I laughed causing Ethan to smile at me.

"Your laugh is addicting." H muttered but I still heard him.

"Hello? Haley, am I right? Boys can't shop for themselves. That's why they need us girls."
"Hey some of us can shop for ourselves." Says Jay. Ethan nodded with him.

"Yeah but you can't." Ethan nodded again. I laughed and said goodbye and good luck to the two.

Looking around, I saw that we were deep in a forest.

"We're here." He stopped at an black house. It looked beaten down.
Colorful leaves surrounded us.
I looked at Ethan to see him looking around also. Sighing, he got out of the car. He ran to my side and opened the door for me. I thanked him and stepped out of the car.

It was slightly cold out. Wrapping my sweater around me I felt an arm wrap around my waist. I looked up to see Ethan staring at the house.

One step at a time. I thought to myself.

"Come on." I whispered. Pulling his other hand with me.

"I don't..what if.." He looked down.
"It will be alright."
"Hal I haven't seen him for a year. What if he hates me?" A tear rolled down his cheeks.
"Baby, I'm sure he still loves you. You're like his son." I don't even know the guy but the way Ethan explained him made it seem him like one.