"He is not going to kill her." I answered.

"How do you know!" He lost his internal battle and started yelling at me. I was not in the mood today.

"Because I know! He won't kill her. He won't kill her when he takes her on their honeymoon and he won't kill her when he changes her!" I shouted out loud at him.

"Well if you think that way then you should go and marry that leech and sleep with him instead of her!" He shouted. I stumbled back like he actually slapped me. Of course he didn't slap me but it sure as hell felt like he did. His eyes widened and his face took on a shocked look.

"Sammy, wait, I didn't mean to." He started.

"Don't talk to me. Ever. Again," I shook my head pushing past him into our room and locked the door. I quickly changed out of the clothes that I was wearing and pulled on some shorts and a big hoodie. I grabbed my converse and threw my hair up in a messy pony tail. All the while Jake was pounding on the door begging me to let him in. After a while he quit banging on the door and just sagged against it. I quickly and quietly unlocked the door but left it shut, took off my engagement ring and threw it on the floor, then jumped out my window.

I didn't want to go wolf because I didn't want Jake to find me or hear me in anyway. So I was trapped as a human. I don't mind atleast I'll be with my own thoughts. I decided to run towards the place where we cliff dive at. It'll be the least place they'll expect to find me, due to my untolerness of heights.

JACOB'S P.O.V.

"Well if you think that way then you should go and marry that leech and sleep with him instead of her!" I shouted at Sammy. She stumbled back with a hurt expression, like I slapped her. She gave me the look that a baby puppy would give you if you whipped him. I hurt her. Was the thought that ran through mymind.

"Sammy, wait, I didn't mean to." I tried to apologize but she held up her hand to me.

"Don't talk to me. Ever. Again," she started shaking her head and pushed passed me.

I screwed up bit time. She walked passsed me towards our room and slammed the door shut and locked it.

"Open the door," I said but she didn't listen. What was I thinking! Taking all my anger out on her! Of all people. After couple minutes of fruitless attempts at trying to get her to open the door I gave up and sagged to the floor against it.

With my super hearing, I heard her walk to the door, unlock it and walk away. I got up and went to reach for the door knob, but waited. I then heard a light pinging sound as she threw something to the floor. I turned the door knob but didn't push it open. Lastly I heard a slight whooshing sound and her heartbeat dissapearing. She's out of the house. I thought to myself.

I opened the door to see the clothes that she was wearing in the dirty hamper. I quickly walked to the window to see her running in some jean shorts, that were a little too short for my liking, and a sweatshirt. I turned back around and tried to locate what she might've thrown onto the floor.

That was when my eyes spotted the ring that I gave her for Christmas. Our engagement ring.

"She threw it on the floor?" My heart broke. "No, she probably just dropped it." I tried to reason to myself. I couldn't have possibly hurt her that bad, could I?

I walked over towards the ring to pick it up and when I bent down I saw the little knotch from where she chucked the ring. "She actually threw it on the floor." I could feel my temper flaring again.

"UGH! I'm so stupid!" I shouted out. I then rushed out towards the window to see if I could find her but I couldn't.

"She might be at Sam's." I said to myself and jogged out towards the kitchen.