Oliver quickly got to his feet and walked calmly to my side. Trying to put his arms around me, yet again, I pushed him off.

“What’s the matter?” He said looking concerned.

“What’s the matter? What is wrong with you?! First you take me from my home, keep me locked up in some cheap hotel, and then act all lovey with me!” I almost shouted straight in his face. I could feel my face start to burn up with anger as I held my fists tight and stood staring at him.

He looked shocked. Ready to duck in case I hit him, ha like I would stand a chance against his perfect muscles. I started to shake, from the sudden temperature change in the room and from feeling so angry with him. We both stood silent for a while, trying to avoid eye contact with each other. Until he finally gave in.

                “Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t realized how unhappy this would make you. I thought leaving your town and starting again was what you wanted.” He finally said. He looked unhappy himself now. After thinking it through I realized, he was only trying to do what was right for me. He gave up his life, his family and friends, his future, to make me feel happy again and get a fresh start. Somehow, this made me feel guilty. Even though he was the one that took me, I couldn’t get it out of my head that he had done all of this for me.

I reached for the bed and steadied myself onto it. I couldn’t believe how much I had changed in two days. I had given in to him, I felt guilty for what he had done. Why did this have to happen to me? A month ago, I would have been sat at home with my mum and dad eating my dinner. This made me even more upset. But for just one minute, I forgot about my problems and just focused on Oliver and me.

If I had to stay like this from now on, I thought I might as well make the most of it. I got up off the bad and walked over to the kitchen area. It was no bigger than a cupboard and managed to fit in a mini fridge, small table, and a dirty sink. The walls were covered in horrible dark brown flowers; the decorator must have been blind. The tiny windows looked like the ones from a prison cell, foggy from handprints and grime. This place needed a damn good clean!

                I opened the fridge door and suddenly got a draft of cold air making me shiver. Like he knew this, Oliver was over to me as quick as he could be. I never noticed what he was wearing before but he slowly lifted his jumper up, his top caught in it and showing off his great body. He had his jumper off in one quick tug and laughed when he saw me still gawping at him.

“Not usually the reaction I get.” He joked, winking at me. “Here, catch” he tossed his jumper to me, watching my expression finally change to a thankful smile.

The jumper was way too big on me, I could fit at least another two people in here with me. But at least it kept me warm. Opening the fridge again, I picked up the first thing I could place my hand on. Not once taking my eyes off his. Of course, this made him laugh a bit more. It was a comforting laugh, one that reminded you of good memories every time you heard it. It soothed you, like something you had grew up with your whole life.

I pulled out an apple. Well, it’s a start I thought to myself. I took a bite into the apple as I walked around the hotel room. There were three rooms altogether. The kitchen, bedroom and bathroom. What did he do? Look for the cheapest one he could find? I sniggered to myself.

The bathroom was no bigger than the kitchen. Just enough to fit a baby blue toilet in there and a matching bath. There was a small mirror screwed into the wall, but was cracked at one corner. “Hi, I’ll just take the crappiest room in this place please, sir!” I said out loud, copying Oliver’s husky voice. Something that I would have liked to stay in my head. Oliver obviously heard because he walked in laughing at me.

It took him a while to stop laughing but after he had finished, he took me and sat me down on the edge of the bed next to him. I wasn’t in the mood for him to try anything with me again just yet. I sat stiff, staring into space. I think he realized that because he whispered “relax” and turned on the TV.

We sat there watching for a while, nothing really caught my eye until Oliver switched to the news.

“Please, if anyone has any information as to where she is. Please, just give the police a call. You won’t be in trouble. Please!” a familiar voice pleaded.

I sat there, my eyes wide with my mouth open. “DAD!” I shouted at the telly. “Dad! My dad! He’s on the telly! He wants me! Oliver, we have to get home! I need to see him right away!”

“No!” Oliver quickly stood up, shouting at the TV. “NO NO NO NO NO!” He ranted to himself. His eyes turned a fierce red as he clenched his fists. He turned to me with anger in his face. What was up with him? I thought he would be happy that I’m happy.

“You can’t go, just don’t leave me again! He doesn’t matter anymore!” Oliver said through gritted teeth. He swiftly turned the telly off, leaving me in the dark before he walked off into the kitchen.

I had frozen, my face had that same shocked expression I had when my dad told me that my mum had died. I followed Oliver into the kitchen.

“Again?” I asked, still shocked. I hardly knew this guy! Oliver slowly turned around and looked up into my eyes. I stood still for a while, trying to figure out what he meant. But just then, as if nothing had happened he said

“We’ve ran out of milk. I’ll go take a walk up the shop.” Straight after saying that, Oliver’s calm face had reappeared and was smiling at me. He almost glided past me to pick up his wallet and opened the door. But before he took another step, he turned around and looked into my eyes again. His smile had gone.

“Don’t go” Oliver whispered. I’m surprised I managed to hear it actually. I stood, watching him leave as he had told me so many times not to do. I knew he would be back in a few minutes but there was still time to get out of this horrible place. All it took was for me to open the door and run. Run as far and fast as I could. I could be far away by the time he got back to the hotel.

I was about to open the door when I had a sudden urge to check in the fridge. Something told me that we couldn’t have ran out of milk. We had only been here one night and we couldn’t have got through that big bottle yet. I tiptoed to the door and put my ear on the grimy deep red wallpaper. I was right, there was someone pacing up and down outside our room. I tiptoed to the fridge, stubbing my toe on the small round table as I walked in. Ouch! I shouted in my head. I was shaking as I opened the fridge door and just as I had suspected, there was over half a bottle of milk still left in the fridge. All I had to do now is wait for Oliver to come back in so I could confront him.

I slowly closed the fridge door and made my way over to the bed, all the time, keeping my eye on the door. Maybe if I locked it, he wouldn’t be able to get in. Had he took a key? I only saw him pick his wallet up. I started to feel bad for him again. I just couldn’t forget that he had done all this for me. Yeh, the hotel is dirty and nobody would actually ever want to stay there, but we’re starting a new life. Together.