Drama 45: Stop The Wedding

Natsu P.O.V

I was in the dressing room, waiting for the clock to strike one so I could have this nightmare over with.

There was then a knock at my door, causing me to jump in surprise at the unexpected company. I yelled for them to come in, and a group of security officers came rushing in.

"Dragneel-dono, there is a women here to see you."

"A woman?" Could it be Lucy...? No...she wouldn't be here...

They quickly moved out the way, making a path for the mysterious woman to walk throught. Moments later, the very woman that said she would leave me alone, followed me to my own wedding.

"You look like you've seen a ghost...

...Natsu."

My eyes widened and I quickly backed away. "Mira!? What're you doing here?"

"Didn't you hear them? I'm just here to see you~"

I looked over at the men, "Can you guys arrest her?"

"HEY!" she yelled.

The guards then bowed and left as quickly as possible; they didn't want any trouble.

She sighed and made her way to sit on the chair next to me. "So, you're really going to marry rich papa's little girl?"

"Yeah..."

"So...I'm guessing you finally gave up Lucy," she asked casually.

I felt my heart stop and I looked at the floor in shame. "Yes..."

"Good, cuz that's just weird. She's like two decades younger than you, a student, and you guys barely even know each other. Good thing you gave her up before you became a pedophile," she laughed while pouring herself a cup of sake.

I hate lying to myself...

She then drank the cup in one gulp and looked over at me, "Tch..."

"What are you looking at?" I asked with some fear in my voice.

"Calm down Dragneel, I'm not going to do anything."

"I don't believe you anymore..."

"Listen...everything I told you that night was true."

"Tch, whatever...Hey, how'd you even get in here?"

She chuckled, crossing her arms to look at me. "Lisanna got Zeref's invitation, and I took it from her without her knowing."

So Zeref wasn't even planning on showing up... stupid brother of mine...

The door then slammed open to reveal an out of breath, security guard. "Dragneel-dono...The wedding is going to start in 10 minutes. Please follow me. Ma'am, please make your way to the ceremony."