Part 1

My family just founded New Orleans.l live in this place called the compound with my dad Nicklaus mikaelson,my uncle Elijah mikaelson,my auntie Rebekah mikaelson, and the newest member of the family,my brother marcel mikaelson,well I had a long day so I'm going to retire.

I was asleep in my room
when I heard a noise
it was some lady
she grabbed me
and told me "
"If you make a noise your whole family will perish"
she dragged me outside to the balcony she threw me over the railing
and I landed in some man's arms he carried me to his carriage and threw me in the back and off we went into the cold dark night, he took me out of the carriage and
drag me into this underground room,it was dark and cold and there were metal bars that lead into a room.there is no way out just one way that's where the metal bars were at there are chains on the walls and on the ground he threw me into the room.tears streaming down my face I asked him "why are you doing this"at this time I was 16,The man asked me for my name I said "my name is Madison Blair Michaelson, and my father will come for me and my uncle and they will destroy you"he laughed in my face and he said "is that so"he brought a lady in she was chanting I think she was a witch all of a sudden I felt really weird I passed out........I woke up and I feel like the room got bigger I started yelling for my papa I heard footsteps coming down the stairs he started laughing it was the same man.it look like he had a whip in his hand which he did he then put chains on me which I noticed they were on the floor I could've reached the ones on the walls but then I realized wait...I can't I screamed "what did you do to me?"

"I got a witch to turn your back to a little girl and there's one simple reason why I did because I doubt your daddy would know how you are.
"You asshole Im his kid he would know ."

I had marks on the walls for how many years I have been here and "he said I was only 3."I didn't feel three I look more younger I still feel like I was the same age 16.One day he came in and he was about to start torturing me yeah that's what he did he tortured me since I was part vampire part witch I had really fast healing but he wore it down and I heal now really slow all my wounds turned to scars like a human my back looks bad for what I can see it's tore up, but one day he came in and he was about to start as I found a rock in The corner of the room and I smashed it over his head I ran out"I was in a forest I started running and running as fast as I can leaves and twigs were sticking to the bottoms of my feet because of the dry blood"I ran until I reach a dirt road,there was A carriage coming towards me,a man jumped down I rain behind a tree "he said..."hey it's all right I won't hurt you come out I promise you I won't hurt you!
I slowly came out he asked me for my name it's....Madison.
Well Madison I'm Stefan where is your parents?
"Tears fell down my cheek I don't know I have no idea this place does not seem familiar to me at all."
He walked towards me and put a hand on my shoulder and bent down and wiped the tears from my eyes and "he said hey it's...OK!
" you can stay with me if you want."
.............................................................
Well years pass and I'm 16 again I got really close to Damon and Damon feel off the wagon I mean he turned off his Humanity switch I would see him here and there but not for very long,then one year he decided to stay and Zack who we live with,me and Stefan Zack and his wife were expecting a baby but Damon killed the lady who was pregnant and then Stefan told him never to come back and all that crap and I fell in love with a guy how I guess fell off the face of the earth then my best friend had to go away because of something, I met them in college I was vary I'm depressed I lost my boyfriend my best friend and Damon that same year.

-------------2010-----------
"Years past"

I woke up to get ready to go to school when I decided to prank Stefan I bought a certain toothpaste that will turn your teeth blue and I switched he's toothpaste with my toothpaste that makes your teeth blue after,I did that I went downstairs and made breakfast since I can drink blood and eat I never figured out why but I can.

like 10 minutes after I sat down eating breakfast I hear...."MADISON.!!!!!"
It was Stefan screaming from upstairs he came downstairs and said do you know the cause of this.?
And he showed me his teeth, no I have never seen that before
Man Stefan you need to brush your teeth more often they're kind of blue"I had an evil grin on my face."Oh really..!!!
Because I found a receipt in your room for blue toothpaste how do I get this off my teeth? "I don't know maybe brush them again with normal toothpaste, oh yeah and hurry up we're gonna be late for school (I said with a very evil grin on my face giggling Away)
Stefan got the stuff off his teeth and we headed to school he parked his car and I got out before he did and I ran into Matt and Tyler.
"hey Matt hey Ty what's up"
"Ty said hey Maddy what's up we're just chilling before class starts."
"Matt said good morning Maddy yeah just chilling here."

"I was thinking"
To bad ty is dating Vicky's man I would love to see him naked on top of me or Matt but yeah it would be kind of weird because I have seen them when they were younger so maybe not. I was interrupted by Matt tell me the bell rang.
My first class was History and and science and lunch then my favorite art class because I love to paint and draw for some reason,oh this is Stefans first day of school well not his first but you know I know he will be turning some heads I dressed him so yeah!,I was walking to my locker and I saw Bonnie and Elena ,Bonnie and Elena nearly took me down by hugging me"Bonnie said hey I thought you were coming to that party last week we were looking for you I mean it was practically boring without our party animal."I was out of town we had family i had to see"I was thinking to myself, I was actually was hunting with Stefan we need to restock our blood supply and Stefan grounded me because the last party I went to I got naked and was dancing on the table sing I like big butts and I cannot lie, yeah Stefans like a dad to me sometimes I listen to him the reason why I do sometimes is because he's all I have and I don't want to push him away because I don't remember my other family I don't even remember my last name every time I think of my dad his face its fuzzy ."thoughts were interrupted by Elena."Maddie are you"ok!
Yeah OK sorry I was just thanking about stuff hey I'll catch you later, Bonnie went with me because we go to the same class then I go to the same class with Elena..... Finally it's Time for art class "welcome class today we are going to paint this flower that is on the chalkboard."I rolled my eyes,this is not art this is a freaking plant that looks like a child drawn it on the chalkboard,what she tells us to draw I don't lesson I draw or paint whatever I feel like and she can suck it up because I can compel her to forget because I usually tell her to kiss my ass. Well after school I went home and Stefan was already there. "Hey why are you home so early "Stefan asked,"I have a question did you forget about me?
"oh sorry I thought you had cheer practice.
"practice!
"I only have practice on like Thursdays Wednesdays and Fridays you dork it's Monday,thank God that Matt was still there it started to rain,he's the one who drove me home"I said I sat right next to him he put his arm around me"I'm sorry I forgot you honey"Stefan said he kissed the top of my head"your fine I just made out with Matt so I'm really okay with it"I said with a I won smile.After dinner I went to bed early because I was really tired for some reason I gave Steffen a hug and I told him good night and that I love him "Stefan said I love you too "and (hug me as tight as he could)