"Of course, you did," Liam said. Niall shrugged.

"I was at that point where you can't not finish," he said. "I just had to really try hard not to think about the fact that my mother just walked in on me."

"I'm glad you could move past that mental hurdle."

"You're a strong motivator," Niall said with a cheeky smile.

They got quiet again. Liam opened his twitter feed in another tab and started scrolling through it. Niall spun around in his chair. He stopped and stared at his boyfriend. He squinted at the screen, then smiled as an idea popped into his head. He got up from his desk.

"Where are you going?" Liam asked.

"Just a second." He walked to his door and turned the lock. He pulled off his shirt as he walked back to his bed. He picked up his laptop and carried it to his bed. He positioned at the head of the bed, leaning against the headboard and put the computer down in front of him.

"What are you doing?" Liam asked.

"Just getting more comfortable," Niall said. "That desk chair isn't nearly as comfortable as it looks."

"Oh."

"What do you think we'd be doing if we were together, Liam?" Niall asked.

"I don't know," Liam said. He shrugged and looked off into the distance as if he were really thinking about the question. Niall smiled and rolled his eyes at him. "We'd probably be getting ready for bed." Niall laughed. "What?" Liam asked.

"I don't think we'd be getting ready for bed," Niall said. "We'd be in bed, sure, but I don't think we'd be getting ready for bed." He smiled.

Liam looked confused for a second, and then something clicked. Recognition spread across his face, followed closely by a smile.

"Well, why don't you tell me what we'd be doing then, Mr. Horan," he said. He pulled off his shirt and leaned back in his chair.

"We'd be in bed," Niall started. "I'd kiss you. First on your lips, then on your neck."

"Right by my Adam's apple," Liam said.

"That's where you like it," he responded. Niall smiled. Liam's eyes slipped closed. "I'd run my tongue over your collarbone as I move farther down your body. My hands are gripping your hips."

"That feels amazing," Liam said. He could feel his member starting to swell in his shorts. He fought the urge to touch himself.

"As I'd get farther down at your body-I'd be at your stomach at this point-I'd start pulling your shorts off," Niall continued. He smiled watching Liam starting to squirm on the other side of the screen. "I'd stop at your hips and take your shorts off completely."

Liam, following Niall's instructions, tugging his shorts down to his ankles and kicked them off. He rolled back from the desk slightly so Niall could see him. Niall palmed himself through his shorts at the sight of Liam's nude body. Liam ran his hands over his stomach and thighs as Niall spoke, needing some kind of touch.

"Keep going," he said quietly. Niall nodded and took his hand from his member.

"I'd kneel in between your legs, parting them," he continued. "I'd lean down and kiss the inside of your thighs, from you knee down, one both sides."

"Ugh, Niall," Liam whined. "Touch me."

Even with the poor lighting in his room, Niall could see Liam was aching, wanting to touch himself badly, but waiting for Niall's cue. He smiled.