36; | she's mine |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
It was a daily routine to go to school with Mark, walking back to the hotel with him, calling him and talking for hours until work then he would go to work with me.

Taehyung have been waiting for me outside the hotel on some days too, everytime he tried to talk to me, Mark would interrupt and drag me away so until now, I still have no idea what he wanted to say that day.

"Hurry up, you idiot!" Mark rushed me since I was taking my own sweet time to walk to the cafe.

"Where? Why? What?" I asked, trying to annoy him.

We are like siblings now, always fighting but we will always make up immediately after.

"Shut up and walk." He ordered and rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were going to ask me to shut up and dance with you.." I whined, making him more annoyed.

"Who would want to dance with you?! You dance like a horse!" He teased and I kicked his leg.

"You too." I teased back.

Suddenly, I see a chest infront of my face.

Mark was still walking infront, not realizing that I got blocked by someone. I looked up.. Taehyung.

"Yahh, Mark Tuan!" He shouted. Mark turned back immediately, eyes widening.

"What? If you are just calling me for fun.. Eunsoo, let's go." Mark grabbed my arm, pulling me behind his back.

"Why are you always pulling Eunsoo away from me? You guys are just best friends, am I right? So, just mind your own business." Taehyung said rudely, I never heard him talk in this manner before..

Taehyung grabbed my left arm, while Mark didn't let go off my right arm.

"She's mine." Taehyung said firmly.

"Since when? You hurt her and you two broke up so she's not yours, anymore."

"I still love her."