18; | officially dating |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
Taehyung and I walked home together, BTS were already at home since Taehyung and I stayed back in school for a little while more to do some school work.

"Hey, babe." Taehyung suddenly spoke.

"Yeah?"

"Let's act like we're not together infront of BTS but act lovey dovey and all." He replied.

"Why?"

"Let's make them confused. When one of them asks then we tell them, deal?" He said cheekily.

"Cheeky lil cutie." I said and pinched his cheeks.

We walked into the house and saw BTS waiting for us.

Jimin, as usual since that day he found out Minah was pregnant, was frowning at a corner.

Today, his frown seems different.

The others also wasn't smiling like they usually were.

"Guys, what's wrong?" Taehyung asked. He must have sensed it too.

"Jimin is getting married tomorrow...." Jungkook replied.

"Tomorrow?" Taehyung and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Yeah, Minah's stomach is getting bigger so we have to get married before it gets very noticeable.." Jimin spoke up this time.

"Eunsoo, can I talk to you for awhile?" Jimin said and stood up.

I looked at Taehyung before giving an answer, he mouthed me a 'ok'.

"Alright then." I said and Jimin pulled me outside the house to a park.

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
Where was Jimin taking Eunsoo? What will he do to her?

I took my coat and phone and walked out of the house.

"Taehyung! Where are you going?" Namjoon asked me but I ignored and followed Eunsoo and Jimin without them knowing.

They went to the park nearby and sat on a bench. I went to the bush behind them so I could hear what they were talking about.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
We sat on a bench, "What did you want to talk to me about?" I asked him since he didn't say anything.

"I just wanted to say..." He said and hesitated to continue.

"Eunsoo, I love you. And only you. Yes, I know i'm getting married to Minah tomorrow but.. the person I love is you, not her." He said, tearing up.

"Minah will never have a space in my heart since you already take up all the space in my heart. I will love you forever."

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
What the hell! Eunsoo's mine, not yours, Park Jimin. Get your own girl.

I stood up from behind the bushes and walked over to them.

"Eunsoo's my girl! You have no right to love her since you already made someone pregnant and you're getting married!" I shouted to Jimin and dragged Eunsoo away.

[JIMIN'S POV]
Eunsoo's his? Are they dating?

Nevermind, that's a good thing, I will get married and Eunsoo have all the rights in the world to find her own happiness.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
Taehyung dragged me to somewhere far that I didn't know.

He put his hands on my shoulders.

"You are not allowed to love any guys other than me, understand? In fact, you're not allowed to even smile at other guys, understand?" He said in a serious tone.

"That's impossible—" I was cut off, Taehyung kissed me for a few seconds and pulled away.

"Everytime you don't do what I say, I will kiss you. No matter where we are, I don't care." He replied. I didn't reply him.

"Let's go home and tell the rest about us dating." He said and his serious face disappeared.

"What about our plan just now?" I asked.

"Forget it, I want to let everyone know that you're mine now." He interwined his fingers with mine and smiled brightly.

When we reached home, Taehyung immediately shouted.

"GUYS! I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING! ME AND EUNSOO ARE OFFICIALLY DATING!"

He started jumping all over the place and laughing hysterically to himself.

The rest of BTS just shook their heads and laughed at him.. except Jimin, he just looked at the ground.

"Yahh, Taehyung, stop jumping all over the place. I accepted you a few hours ago and you're only happy now?" I asked and threw a pillow at him. He looked at me and frowned.

"Too bright! Wayy too brightt. Go get a room already." Yoongi said jokingly and covered his eyes.

"Yeah, talking about that, let's go get a room already." Taehyung said teasingly and smirked.

"Yahh! You big pervert!" I shouted.

"But.. Can I sleep in your room tonight? Pleaseee!" He said and acted cute.

I suddenly thought of a good comeback.

"Yeah sure. You can sleep in my room, i'll sleep in the living room." I said and smirked.

Hoseok played along and said teasingly, "Or Eunsoo can sleep with me too."

"You horse, don't touch my girl." Taehyung said and glared at him.

"Woah woah woah, chill. I was just joking, besides, Eunsoo won't agree to sleep in my room either." He replied and put his hands up in surrender.

I quickly nodded.

--
hellooo from the other sidee.

how's this chapter? sorry if it wasn't interesting :(

the next few chapters will be about taehyung and eunsoo going dating and being sweet and all so

it's not reccommended for people who are single like me :D HAHAH jk

thank you for reading!