24; | let's break up |

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]
Just like how she met Junghyun, I met Tiffany.. What's the big fuss about?

"What's your problem?!" I unconsciously shouted at Eunsoo.

"You told your friend that I was your friend when we're dating, do you find nothing wrong with that?!" She shouted at me.

"Yeah, I don't find anything wrong with that! It was unnecessary to tell her about our relationship!" I said.

"Fine, since i'm just your friend, let's go back to being friends, shall we? Go find Tiffany, I wish you two all the best, but don't invite me for your wedding." She said, tearings flowing down her face and ran away.

Was that a break up? Are things that serious?

"EUNSOO!" I shouted many times but she didn't look back, not even once.

Did we just break up?

Without me realizing, tears started streaming down my cheeks.

I love Eunsoo very much, but my mind just completely stopped working when I met someone that I liked for a long time that I didn't even realise what I was saying..

"Eunsoo-ah, I'm sorry... I love you a lot.. please don't break up with me.... I promise I have no feelings for Tiffany... please don't break up with me...." I mumbled while crying, as if she could hear me.

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I ran home. I opened the door and the rest were all sitting on the couch, watching television.

I ran up to my room and felt them staring at me as I went up the stairs.

I closed my room door and locked it. I started packing my things into my luggage while crying.

I decided to write a letter for Taehyung.

"I'm sorry if you are sad or anything because I broke up with you, but I don't think you will be so that's fine.

I'm moving out, I don't know to where.. but, don't worry (although you won't) because I will take care of myself.

Maybe i'll be moving to my old house or some other place.

Like you said, hotels are expensive. lol

Thanks for all the good times we had together, I will remember it all.

All the best to you and Tiffany, hope you guys last long, be brave and confess to her. She'll definitely accept you. Good luck.

I will break my promise of 'I love you and only you, forever.' Never expected us to break up this quick lmao. Goodbye, Taehyung.

-Eunsoo"

I put the letter into a envelope and took off the polar bear necklace I was wearing and put it in the envelope too.

Take care, friend.

I opened my room door and saw Jin standing there.

He saw my luggage and his eyes widdened.

"Eunsoo, where are you going?" He asked, worriedly.

"I'm moving out of here, don't worry, I'll take care of myself." I said. "Oh and, pass this letter to Taehyung when he comes back. Thanks." I added and passed the envelope to him and walked downstairs with my luggage.

"Where are you going?"

"Eunsoo, why the luggage?"

"Are you moving out? Why?"