09

[EUNSOO'S POV]

"Why the heck did you leave Eunsoo alone in there?!" Taehyung shouted at Jimin, full of anger.

Why is he so angry?

"Taehyung... It's fine, don't be mad at Jimin." I grabbed his arm, trying to calm him down.

He sighed.

"I'll let Jimin off this time. If he does anything like this again, I'll not let him off this easily." Taehyung said.

"Don't you dare." I said giving him a glare but people always said I didn't look intimidating at alll.

"You don't intimidate me at all." Taehyung laughed and squished my cheeks. Yoongi just laughed while Jimin just stared at us blankly.

"Do you have a death wish?" I glared at him.

"Sorry.. I got carried away. You looked too adorable." Taehyung laughed.

He suddenly looked up and pinched my cheeks again before running away.

I chased him until he got breathless and stopped.

"You're a fast runner." I said to him, panting heavily. He nodded in agreement, "I used to be in track and field in school."

"Oh yeah. You haven't explained why you left Eunsoo alone." Taehyung said and walked towards Jimin and Yoongi.

Jimin looked at him then looked at me, blankly.

"Even though I agreed to let you off this time, I want an explanation." Taehyung added.

[JIMIN'S POV]

"I lost her halfway and I thought she got out already so I just went out.." I looked down.

"I'm sorry Eunsoo.. I will bring you for a date at night later to make up to you, okay?" I said looking into her eyes, looking sincere.

She shyly nodded her head, blushing slightly.

[EUNSOO'S POV]

We went to the food stall to meet the others. We saw them at a table, waiting. We waved to them, running towards them.

"Why did you guys take so long? I'm so hungry!" Jungkook whined.

**
[AT HOME]
We reached home and plopped ourselves on the couch.

I was sitting inbetween Taehyung and Jimin. It was silent when Jimin broke the silence.

"Eunsoo and I will be going out later and may come back late so don't cook our share." He said.

The rest had smirks on their faces, except Taehyung. He looked away and walked up to his bedroom.

"Where are you guys going?" Everyone said at the same time.

"Um.. It's a secret..?" Jimin said and winked.