05

[TAEHYUNG'S POV]

I saw a group of girls kicking and punching Eunsoo.

I clenched my fists, fighting back the urge to push the girls away but a voice kept appearing in my head.

"I'll hurt her if you try to protect her in any way.." It kept repeating in my mind. I just stood there and watch Eunsoo suffering.

I couldn't bear to look at her, so I looked at the ground instead.

*FLASHBACK*

"Taehyung!" Someone called me from behind when I was walking with the boys and Eunsoo.

I turned behind and saw Lee Soomin. I excused myself. I walked to Soomin, she was a girl who had a huge crush on me for the longest time possible. She hurt girls who even just talked to me.

She has always left Eunsoo alone since I was always "bullying" her already. "What do you want?" I asked slightly annoyed. "I saw you holding hands with Eunsoo, are you dating that ugly ass bitch?!" She shouted.

"So what if I am? It's none of your business. Leave me alone, I don't like you and never will. And don't call Eunsoo that." I replied coldly.

"Oh really? I can and I will hurt her. You've seen what happens to the girls who try to get close to you." She threatened.

"What the fuck do you want?" I spat.

"Date me. It doesn't bother me if you continue dating her but you must date me at the same time." She said and crossed her arms.

"Keep your promise. One week. That's the maximum I'll date you. If you touch Eunsoo, the deal's off." I replied, worried she would hurt Eunsoo.

I've seen what she've done to other girls, she's not someone to be messed with.

She happily held my hand, smiling widely. It was pissing me off but I held my anger back.

"Meet me during break, we'll do what couples do.. Maybe make out if I'm in the mood." She smirked, tracing my jawline with her finger and kissed my cheek before walking away.

Disgusting.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

So I couldn't do anything to help Eunsoo.

If I helped her, the girls who were beating her up would tell Soomin and she would definitely do something worse to Eunsoo.

After the day Soomin approached me, everyday during break she would find me and we would go on a "date".

She was really annoying. It has only been 2 days since I've so called "dated" her, but I couldn't stand her any longer. I said to date her for a week so I have 5 more days.

Eunsoo have been pretending to date me for 7 days already, though.

I'm suppose to pretend with her for 3 weeks so I guess I have only 14 days left with her.