16; | falling for you more |

[EUNSOO'S POV]
I was woken up because I felt my face hot.

I forgot to close the curtains and the sun was shining on my face.

I got up and got ready for school.

I went downstairs and saw breakfast on the table but I didn't feel like eating because of dinner last night.

Last night, Jin cooked a feast even though it was just a normal day, BTS and I ended up having to finish all the food ourselves.

I decided to go to school already since I have nothing to do at home anyways, I walked to the door.

Suddenly, someone grabbed my wrist gently.

"Where are you goingg?" It was Taehyung. He was looking at me with puppy eyes.

"School, duh." I replied.

"Stay at home with me~" He whined.

"Why not you come to school with me?" I asked.

"I don't feel like going todayy, accompany me at homee~" Taehyung said doing aegyo. Who can stand his cuteness?

"Ahh, fine fine." I said and plopped myself on the couch.

"Where are the rest?" I asked.

"They are still sleeping, I made breakfast already, do you want to eat with me?" He replied, smiling.

"Woah, so unusual of you." I teased and chuckled.

"I made it for you!" He said, pouting.

"Wow.. So sweet.. But I won't be eating, you can eat my share."

"Why not?"

"After yesterday's dinner you can still eat? I'm really amazed by you."

"I'm always hungryy." I laughed.

**
"Why so early today?" Someone asked, Taehyung and I turned around, it was the rest.

"Woah, Taehyung did you make breakfast?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I did. But it's only for Eunsoo, not you guys." I blushed at his statement.

I think I'm starting to fall for him more each other. I don't know.

I probably thought I had feelings for Jimin only because I used him as a rebound.

I looked behind Namjoon and saw Jimin there, frowning.

He was gloomy and all after he came back from the hospital yesterday.

It was probably because he has to marry Minah in a few weeks.

**
Everyone finished eating their breakfast while I was watching televsion with Taehyung.

I was still in my school uniform.

"Let's go to school!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Why are you so excited about going to school?" Yoongi said, raising an eyebrow at Jungkook.