08

[EUNSOO'S POV]

Last night I fell asleep unknowingly in the living room, I looked at the clock and it was already 7.45am in the morning.

No one woke me up...

Finally, Saturday is here!

I sat up and stretched my arms. I smelt pancakes and immediately looked around and spotted them on the dinning table.

I quickly walked over and took a random fork I found and stuffed a pancake into my mouth.

"Hey! That's my fork! I used it just now and it has my sal– You just indirectly kissed me!" Someone shrieked from behind me.

I turned around and saw Jungkook who was wearing a simple t-shirt and sweatpants standing there with his hands covering his mouth in shock.

Cute, lol.

"It's fine, you're like my lil' brother anyways. Come let's eat!" I shrugged it off and walked to him and dragged him to the dinning table.

I stuffed a pancake using the same fork I've used just now into Jungkook's mouth, he willingly let me feed him.

"Jungkook! Shall we go now?" Someone shouted and I could hear footsteps coming down the stairs.

"I should be the one asking you that! I woke up at 6.30 just for this! Quickly eat breakfast and we can go!!" Jungkook shouted back, excitedly.

"Where are you guys going that you're so excited huh?" I asked and looked at him with my mouth stuffed with pancakes.

"We're going to a carnival!"

"Ohh I see, have fun." I said and looked away. I continued eating.

**
The boys came down awhile after and ran to the dinning table.

"Jin! Did you make these?" Jimin asked, drooling over the pancakes.

"Nope, I didn't." Jin replied and looked at me, "Eunsoo, did you make them?" I shook my head.

"I made them!" Jungkook said and skipped out of the kitchen, extremely proud of himself.

We all just laughed at his cuteness.

They were about to leave the house when Jimin turned around and looked at me.

"Are you going to be fine alone at home?" He asked. I nodded and gave him a assuring smile.

"You sure?"

"I can take care of myself, idiot." I slightly chuckled.

"Why don't you come with us?" Jin suggested.

"If you don't come with us, Jimin would keep asking to come home." Hoseok added, pouting.

"I can't go with you guys, I need to–" Jungkook cut me off by pushing me upstairs to my room and closed the door before telling me to quickly change.

Geez..

I gave in, changing into a simple crop top with shorts because I didn't want to keep them waiting.