Falling

Warm water soaks my skin renewing me as  droplets of water gloss his and I all but let out a scream from forcing myself to refrain from touching his hard exterior. I moan in protest how can I be so near yet I cannot touch, I didn't touch _ I wouldn't touch I most definitely wouldn't lick away the drop  that wondered down his stomach to his thick hot hard length. The frame that looks to good to kiss right now 'if I indulged we won't leave this bathroom my water bill will sky rocket and the  shower might  probably- no definitely cave in.'

"Baby?"

He meant it as a question I know but I heard an erotic plea that kept repeating; fuck me, fuck me... When did I become so crazed with sex? I'm I now an addict? How can someone tell?

"Baby, where are you?"

Fuck me,Fuck me...

"FUCK ME." Did I moan that out loud?

"Oh," he tilts his head and lust takes over.

"Turn around."

I did. Of course I did what girl in there right mind would conjure up the courage to say no?

"Bend hold the glass,"

I did holding my hand stark against the ripped hooded glass enclosing the shower from the rest of the bathroom and waited.

"damn! Woman your wet."

"No kidding Einstein, we're in a shower." I moaned.

"I know, but that's not the wetness that gets me hard baby." He Groans while I loose my footing from ecstasy,  just as my mind wonders to all the things he will do to me just as I clench in need the damned bastard opens the  door and walks out leaving hot white steam trailing behind his hot, sculpted behind. 'What the hell?'  A command telling me to remain as I was  had my peeping eyes jerk to the floor.

"Spread" the sound revealed me, for a moment I thought he was gonna leave me there naked, bending, wet_ so I did, opening my legs to him opening my pleasure to his. He placed something on the ground between my legs, I looked at it meeting my swollen dripping p***y. A mirror my fucking table side makeup mirror. I'll definitely never look at it the same.

"Good," he spoke after a shuddered moan left me, "Now I want to feel just how many times you'll come simply by watching my cock fuck you, watching it glide in and out of your sweet little pussy,"

Oh! Wow! tremors of anticipation flowed through me as he positioned himself and slowly entered, groaning at the sensation.  I watched his cock going inside me I felt it more intensely  I got wetter, my heart pounded faster harder my breathing become more erratic I got mini-orgasms from the thrill, I was floating, I was happy, I was whole.

"Damn..it...baby... milking...me and i'm not even half way in," I was a panting, moaning mess by the time he settled in.

"That's it," he did a fast long hard stroke inside me, withdrew up to the tip the pounded fast his thighs smacking my ass over and over in maddening hard repetitions.

"Jane!" Sam shrilled opening the bathroom door and running in all the while I was bent over looking at a buried cock, one that was snug deep, well that was until it's owner decided to pound into me again completely ignoring the elephant in the room.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

AAHHH.................. I have no words for why I didn't update sooner (well i guess these are words) Still I hope you enjoy this chapter and many more to come. 

.